#17***Finally noticed(GerIta)

No matter what I do, I can't get him out of my head. I have a hard time expressing myself and it seems that every time I try, he either doesn't get the hint or I am being too overbearing. This time I was going to do it though!! I was going to finally tell Feli how I feel. That I -I - I love him.

I quickly walked out of the supply closet i was hiding in and saw him standing near his brother. They were twins and went everywhere with each other. It was going to be hard to separate the two of them. I looked around and saw a friend of lovino's "Antonio, can you do me a huge favor. I am trying to talk to Feli but ...."

"Lovino is in the way? I got you!" Antonio was a few feet away from me, but looked excited to do what I was trying to ask. He quickly ran to Lovino and with great horror in Lovino's eyes, he pulled him away from Feli. There was a lot of screaming in the hallway, but luckily I was able to walk up to Feli.

"Hello...how are you doing today?"
"Or Ludwig, you come at perfect timing!"
"Really?! How?" I asked with a smile. Did he possibly need me for something? Maybe to reach something for him? Or maybe he wanted to sleep together. "Well, I know you are good at photography,so I was wondering if maybe you could come to my club meeting today to take some photos?"

He needed me to take photos. It was still amazing that he even thought of me to do such a task. I felt needed and important, however, I couldn't not really explain my happiness to him. "Yes, of course, what club is it?" I asked. "Oh, it's the art club, you are going to take pictures of the members with some of their art work for the yearbook. The editor has been bugging me about getting pictures."

"Oh, I will definitely be there, later" I smiled. The bell could be heard ringing behind us as he smiled at me one more time. Waving a goodbye to me as he walked away down the hallway. I began to feel joy thinking about the chance to assist him today, I was going to make sure that I take the best pictures of him.

~
That afternoon, I rushed to my locker to get my camera, along with a lens cleaner. This was my chance I could feel it. After I take his picture, pull him aside, and tell him just how I feel, or how I have felt for the past year or so. I rush down to the art room , and try to calm myself down.

As I arrived I took deep breaths before opening the room door. "You can do this,just act natural" I told myself. As I slowly opened the door I felt calm once again ,Feli was looking at his canvas seriously, his face expressions were sweet and simple and I wanted to give him the world.

"Ahhh, you are here, I was wondering when you would make it. This is Francis and Lucile, they are siblings and only two of the members, we are missing five other people but we will make due" Feli places his paint brush down and looked to me happily. He was always so happy, why couldn't I be that way.

"Nice and I just want you to take a few pictures of us with our paintings, not so hard"

"I want to go first!!!" Francis jumped up quickly and held his painting in the air. "Oh okay, go ahead" Feli laughed. He turned back to his painting as francis came over to me quickly. However, I couldn't take my eyes off of Feli. He looked so peaceful and happy, and oh so beautiful all the time. How was I ever going to bring myself to ask him or even tell him how I feel about him?

I take the pictures of Francis, and then Lucile , still focuses on Feliciano. The pictures came out wonderful but I sense Feliciano's would come out even better. "Your turn" I spoke nervously.

"Ahhh! Great, I was so excited about it, hopefully my brother likes them, he is part of the yearbook, you know" he laughed sweetly. "Oh I didn't, that's interesting" I smiled. He stood in front of my as I slowly placed my camera down "we have to go Feli! If I am late again Arthur will kill me for sure!"

"Student council stuff again?"
"Yeah! Bye!" Francis said nervously, as he pulled Lucile along. Great! Now I was alone with Feli. What if I say something stupid? I guess this is a good thing but I don't know what to say to him.

"I am going to adjust you and your painting, is it alright?" I asked. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he nodded happily. He was too sweet for this world, and I wanted to protect him.

"How do I look?" He asked with a smile. "You look great, don't even worry about that" I smiled. I grabbed my camera and pointed it towards him, he tried to stay serious but it was no use, he wanted to hold up his smile high. "It is alright to smile"

"Oh? Okay great!" He laughed. I quickly took a couple pictures of him and he finally relaxed. "Thank you so much, and if you can send me those pictures that would be great! What is your phone number?"

My eyes widened at what he said and I didn't know what to do. "My..number?" I asked seriously. "Yes! So you can email me or send me the pictures" he said slowly. Oh!! Of course, I forgot about that part. "Yeah, lets exchange information"

"Thank you, you know, we should hang out more, I feel like we can be really good friends."
"Really? I wouldn't mind that....maybe next weekend?"
"Yes!!! That would be great" he spoke. We finished exchanging information and we stood there awkwardly looking at each other. 

This is my chance!!! I will finally be able to tell him. "Listen, I have something to tell you" I said slowly. He walked to grab his things, walking back to me. "Oh? What is it?" He asked sweetly. "I-..... I have been wanting to tell you that I-...."

"That you what?" A new voice entered the room as I jumped in my spot. "Uhhhhhhh"
"Oh, don't stop on a count of me, finish telling my brother what you were going to say" Lovino laughed.
"Brother, can you stop doing that? I don't need you around all the time" Feli rolled his eyes.

"no worries, I will tell you another time, besides, I have your number, we can talk later" I spoke. Lovinos eyes widened as I grabbed my things to leave. "You gave him your number? What the hell?!"

His words were the last thing I heard. I will find another way to tell Feli how I feel. No matter how much longer it will take me to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make sure to like! Also I have like 12 more one shots so hopefully I finish them on time.

LIKE the oneshot for its chance to win the challenge