#7***my best friend (ItaPan)

"I just don't understand why he is always mad at me, I always try and show that I love him, but maybe....maybe he doesn't feel the same way....and maybe I should move on...KIKU!!!! What do you think?" Feliciano looked at me seriously as he quickly wiped his tears away. "I have no idea...maybe?" I said slowly. He and Ludwig were an on and off couple, it made Feli upset but, he tried his best to make Ludwig happy. Even though Ludwig will not do the same for him. I on the other hand have been listening and caring for Feli almost every day this week, not saying it's a competition, but I care about him more.

"That is what I thought, maybe it is time for a change? Maybe....I should tell him enough is enough and the two of us go our separate ways!" Feli stood up excited until he tripped over his foot,falling back down on the floor roughly. "If that is what you feel is best, then do it. I am supporting you on whatever decision you make. One hundred percent support from me" I smiled in a calm tone.

It made me upset to see him this way, but maybe he will realize that he deserves way better than someone like Ludwig. "Kiku you are my bestest friend! Thank you so much !!!" Despite his smile, his words somehow stung just a little bit. Feli pulled me in for a long hug as I started to laugh "yeah, sure thing, your best friend. You are mine as well" I smiled. I continued to let him hold me as he started to sob on my shoulder. "Hey, it will be okay, he doesn't deserve someone as good as you! You should find someone who really appreciates you"

I separated from him and tried to explain as I wiped tears off of his face. He was my friend after all, I could not just let him be sad by himself. "Do you mean it?" He asked sweetly. "Yes!!! Of course I do. I would never say that to say it. I know you Feli, I know how you deserve way more than to be treated so cruelly" I smiled. He looked to me with that sweet smile again and hugged me some more. I had no idea what else to do but hug him back and pat his back softly.

Okay so I may have had a small crush on him...for awhile , maybe a few years? I have no idea, I just never said anything because of my respect for him. I still won't say it now, he is going through a lot and I would hate to be that type of person. It was that, and the fact that I was scared to say anything in the first place. "You and me should go out sometime, we can both Stan to meet some new people, what do you say?" He asked with a smile. I was not really looking for something like that, but I guess it would not hurt?

"Uhh...sure?" I said slowly.
"Great! That makes me happy" he cheered. He pulled me in for another hug and this time held me tightly. He was acting very odd, but I guess all this affection was really normal from him. "Just try not to fall for me" he suddenly whispered in my ear. I felt my body tense up as I stayed absolutely still. "What?" I asked a bit confused, and scared. "Oh nothing , nothing really, just thought I would mention that"

He started to scratch the back of his head as I felt my face get red. Not only was it too late to warn me about something like that. We were going out as friends to meet new people, why on earth would he think I would suddenly feel that way. That is...if I was not feeling that way already. "I will try not to" I whispered. "What was that?" He asked with a wide smile. "Nothing , nothing, I was just thinking out loud I guess" I laughed out nervously.

He placed his arm around me and pulled me closer " I think I want to move somewhere else as well. Like get away from everything, maybe move back to Italy? That would be nice" he smiled. His eyes were closed as he started to think of all the great things he could do back at his home country. I knew he missed it a lot, and the only reason he moved here to England was to be with Ludwig...so far that was not going very good. If he were to leave, I would miss him, but I can't stop him from living his life.

"You should do it...I think you should do whatever makes you the happiest, if that means leaving back to your home country with your brother and grandfather, than do it" I smiled. He opened his eyes to look at me, and they looked glossy and sweet. Almost like looking at a void of content and innocence. "Wow, you are amazing, if I do, I would miss you the most, so maybe I shouldn't...well, unless you wanted to go with me? And we could live there together!" He cheered. "Together?..."

His words started to bring my hopes up as I repeated "together" in my head. My eyes widened as I stared back at him in his eyes. "Yeah!!! It would be so fun! Like roommates" he cheered some more. Roommates? Of course....why would it be anything more? We are just friends of course. "Yeah...it would be so fun" I added. He started to shake me and hug me as it looked like he was planning the whole thing in his head at that moment. "Yes!!!! We should do it!!!" He added. "Yeah...lets" I agreed. If I could not be with him, then I suppose being his friend for now was .....okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONT FORGET TO LIKE THE CHAPTERS YOU WANT TO TURN INTO A STORY.

Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭