#8***Money is money (PrussiaxSpain)

I looked at myself in the mirror and all I could think was "I look ridiculous" but I had to do what I had to do. I was not getting paid enough at the job I already had, so I had to make more money somehow in order to support Lovino. He was only ten but I hated the idea of being homeless. I hadn't eaten in days , but knowing he ate is what made me happy. This was all for him! So of course I had to do my best. "NEW GUY!! You ready?"

I turned around quickly, looking embarrassed at my co partner Gilbert. "Not really, but what choice do I have?" I laughed nervously. "Absolutely none, it is too late to go back" he laughed. I nodded a bit scared as I felt his strong arms pull me to the entrance. "Lets do this" he smirked. He pulled me out from the room and a lot of cheers erupted the entire room. "What do I do?" I asked scared. "Just do some lab dances or pole dancing" he shrugged. He cheered along with some women here at the strip bar and they seemed to enjoy it a lot.

I nodded and walked towards some more women who cheered just as loud. "For...Lovino!!!" I shouted in my head as I walked towards them.

From that point on , the rest of the night was filled with embarrassment as I continued the charade of dancing in a piece of cloth for money. However, by the end of the night, I made three hundred dollars, that was more than what I made in three weeks at my regular job. It was enough for me to go grocery shopping for Lovino and buy him a new pair of shoes as a gift.

"Great job today new guy...or shall I say hot Antonio" Gilbert laughed. "Hey! It was not my fault they kept addressing me to that nickname" I said embarrassed. It was terrible honestly, I disliked the work, but I liked the money that came from it. So I knew I just could not stop now. "Well, come back tomorrow night again and see what more money you can make. It is a guys only night here, so some of us will be cross dressing, and some will just be ourselves, hopefully that suits you?" He asked. "Well nothing suits me, I just really need more money"

"No problem with that, you can get a lot of money here"he chuckled. He placed an arm around me and smiled as he showed me the changing area. "Yeah, I hope so" I smiled. He patted my back roughly as he pulled me somewhere else. "And if you need a little more money, I don't mind helping you out with ...whatever you are needing money for" he winked. "Sorry! I don't sell drugs" I said seriously. "What?! Where did you get that from! I meant I can lend you some"

"Oh!!! No, that won't be good, sorry but I don't want to do that to anyone" I smiled nervously. "Don't even worry about it, we are friends now, plus, I don't know much about your situation but it must be serious for you to be working here....usually, the people here don't really take the jobs unless they are desperate" Gilbert explained, which made me nod. "Thank you...but really , I think I will be able to handle it" I smiled. I quickly walked over to my dressing room to get dressed. There is a first for everything and tonight was no exception.

I just want to make sure my little Lovino is taken care of well enough. He is home asleep right now, and I know one day he will understand all the hard work I do for him.

Once I finished getting dressed, I walked out the back door to where my car was parked and saw Gilbert standing there. He was wearing a hoodie and regular clothes, like a normal person....like me. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Well, I came to wait for you, I didn't want you to walk home by yourself"

"I think I will be fine, thank you though" I smiled. He was really nice, but it is best not to rely on the kindness of others. I need to be able to do things on my own. "Please? Not even half way?" He asked in a suggesting tone. Wow, this guy was really persistent. "Alright fine, only for ten minutes" I spoke. My house was thirty minutes away, but it was going to be fine. With this job, I can save for a car. It is just only a matter of time before I am able to do something like that.

He hurriedly walked beside me and held a smile on his face. I hope he doesn't try and murder me. Wait, that is a really bad judgement, I am sure I am going to be fine. "So, where are you from?" He asked. I felt a bit odd about the question but tried to brush it off. "Well....I am from Spain, I moved her to France five years ago" I answered. "Nice nice" he cheered, as if finally cracking the code. "What about you?" I asked. "Well, I moved here two years ago with my baby brother, he is ten, and ever since our parents passed away I have been taking care of him"

He was just like me in a way, I guess it really isn't that bad to get to know people. "I am sorry to hear that, but it is good that you are doing your best. I admire that" I smiled to him sweetly. He stared at me for a second a bit awe struck as I stopped in my tracks. "Well, this is as far as we will go together, see you tomorrow night" I smiled. "Yeah, see you then" he added slowly. I like him, he was kind of cute. I waved to him a goodbye and soon started to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAKE SURE TO LIKE THE ONESHOTS YOU LIKE THE BEST

Thanks for reading so far, I am doing my best to come up with stories as I go. There are 29 of them for me to do. I haven't had writers block yet so that is good.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️