#10***leaving the ex (EstFin)

"I have no idea how much of it I can put up with" I spoke softly. "Please...Eduard...just a little longer" Tino smiled to me sweetly. He and Berwald has broken up not too long ago, well it was more of a toxic relationship that Tino decided to get away from. Tino rested his forehead on mine as he slowly kissed it. I loved him so much, and I was there for him when he tried getting away from Berwald. I wanted to protect him the best I could despite knowing that Berwald can easily beat me in a fight.

"I love you now and that is all that matters...right? Eduard?" He asked sweetly. "Yes of course" I smiled. All of this turmoil started a few weeks ago when I met tony, he was so nice and sweet, I wanted to get to know him more. How was I supposed to know he was with some stalker....? "Listen, no matter what, I will always love you, and make sure you are safe. You have made me feel that there was something more in live than isolation, I love you"

I leaned in and kissed Tino. His lips were soft and tasted like sweet chocolate. I would never change anything that has happened and I never plan to leave his side. Never, especially knowing Berwald is waiting for me to fuck up with him. Having Tino craving back to him. Tino would never go back to someone like him, and I will make sure of it. I leaned against the wall as Tino rested his head on my shoulder, I was tired from having to avoid Berwald and his antics.

I remember when I first got the job at that animation company I was so excited to meet new people, and I was able to meet Tino through the company. I remember that day like the back of my hand.

~Flashback~
"Mr. Väinämöinen is ready to see you now" a receptionist smiled. "Thank you" I smiled standing up quickly. I started to follow him to the door of Mr. Tino Väinämöinen, one of the greatest animators in today's time, I just wanted to be like him, and learn his ways. Once the door opened I just saw a happy ...young man? "Hello! You must be our new editor, it is so nice to meet you. I have seen your work and might I say that I am so impressed"

I looked at him and finally proceed that it was the same guy I looked up to....well, down in person. He was shorter than me be a large margin, I admit that I was not expecting that. "Well, I am here to assist you in any way you need" his smile made him close his eyes. Tino opened his eyes slowly and looked to me in a loving way. "I like having new people because that means our company is growing"

"Of course!!! I look up to you very much, I have seen all of your art and animation styles and .... I love it so much. You inspired me to start taking more art classes" I smiled happily. "Oh, you are flattering" he chuckled. It was like hearing an angel, he was so cute, smart, talented, and so sweet. How could a human ever be this perfect? "You are so sweet, maybe we can also be close friends outside of work, I love to meet new people, and you are no exception of course"

"Wow, that would be amazing, I just believe that I can really learn so much from you" I was sure I sounded like some weird fan boy or something. But there he was!!! The guy that knew it all when it came to animation. My finally snapped out of it once someone walked into the office. "I brought your lunch Tino" the man said. He was very tall and had a face as if he was trying not to show how constipated he was....it was just kind of intimidating. "Thank you" Tino smiled to the man as the man kissed his cheek. Oh...he too was gay.

"Well, I do not want to keep you waiting so I will have my assistant take you to your working station. It has been really nice meeting you Eduard" Tino smiled sweetly at me. Pressing a button by his desk, which I assumed ringed for assistance to come to his office. "Thank you" I smiled back to him nicely. He was so cute, I wanted to spend all day with him....but I am sure he had other plans with his boyfriend.

~Flash back end~
I lifted up my hand and started to caress Tino's hair softly. He had his head still rested on my shoulder as we sat silently in the room. We were both extremely tired and all we could do was sit beside each other. "What is it?" He asked looking to me slowly. His face was really close, and I could see every detail of it as he stared at me with such content in his eyes.

"I swear that I will make sure that the both of us are comfortable, and rest easy in the near future. I will make sure that I will be the winner of his sick game and that one day ....if you let me. I will want to marry you" I smiled. His eyes widened shocked for a second before it turned to complete joy and happiness. Smiling slowly, he touched my cheek gently, eyes closed from the happiest smile he could show to me. "I would like that very much" he smiled. I slowly pulled him in for a hug as I started to kiss every inch of his face slowly. "That's good" I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONT FORGET TO LIKE YOUR FAVORITE ONESHOT!!!!!!

Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺