Fish and Gold

*Mare, Cal, Maven, Kilorn, Cameron, Evangeline, Elane, Farley, baby Clara, and Shade (this is after everything but he's alive, deal with it) are at Mare and Cal's house.

Evangeline from the couch with Elane: well that was a lovely dinner.

Cal: I know. Everything I touch turn to gold.

Kilorn: but if everything you touch turns to gold, how will you be able to eat fish? Or fishing?

Maven: Cal doesn't like fish.

Cameron: Cal, since my fish-crazed boyfriend is about to kill you, I wanted to tell you that you improved from a royal asshole to a silver pain in the ass.

Shade: language! I have a baby here and I don't want her to learn this bullshit!

Mare: Really Shade?

Shade: Oh....

Mare: If only your brain was as fast as your ability.

Evangeline: Didn't I said something like that? About your mouth being quicker then your brain?

Mare: I have been told that throughout many occasions. When did you say it?

Farley: Everyone who thinks that the lightning girl doesn't think before she acts raise their hand. *Everyone raises their hand* I believe we have a point.

Cal, slipping his arm around Mare: don't be angry, you still survived with satan *pointing to Maven*

Maven: Thank you dear brother.

Mare: *sarcastically* Cal keep your hands to yourself you're to turn me into a damn gold statue!

Elane: Come on guys the baby is here!

Kilorn: Elane when did you come here? Did you bring fish? *Gazing at Cal* Well if you did it doesn't matter because he wouldn't eat it anyway! He'll probably will turn the whole thing into gold! Because his heart is as black as his flames!

Cal: my flames are red.

Cameron *whispering*: Well that's ironic.

Kilorn: As black as... Burned skin?

Mare, yelling at Kilorn: Did you read my first diary?! That was my example how dare you take that?!! Victoria's going to kill you!!

Cal: Wait why did you say my heart was black? I thought you liked me.

Mare, panicking: I wasn't writing about you I was writing about Maven!

Maven: You did write that about my brother, the golden brother. I have to say, I didn't like chapter 22 on King's Cage. Was it that hard to find a bed and a roof. Why do it in the mud? Have some good taste. Btw Farley I loved your reaction. Sara's also. But I think I'll need to recut her tongue, you know.

Cal: Don't you dare!

Maven: I was sarcastic brother. Use your head for something besides your lips.

Mare: You read my diary?

Maven: No when you were a prisoner Samson went through your mind and he told me.

Mare: Then how'd you know about when Cal and I did it? It was after I escaped...

Maven&Mare: *Silently staring at eachother*

Evangeline: Couldn't you guys find a bed?

Elane: I wish I could make them invisible in my mind.

Farley: You should have seen them after. They looked like shrubs.

Kilorn: I'm sure they looked like fish out of the water.

Cameron: Please, no more descriptions.

Shade, shouting at Cal: Did you and my sister...?!!!

Cal: I.....

*A clap of thunder* *Maven running out with Mare after him screaming*: I would kill you this time!! Lightning has no mercy!!!!

Shade: Well goodnight we need to put Clara to bed.

Shade, Farley with Clara, Evangeline, Elane, and Cameron going out and saying bye and goodnights.

Cameron, peaking her head back through the door: Kilorn? Are you coming?

Kilorn crying as he walks through the door: He doesn't like fish, he turns them into blocks of gold....

Next one tomorrow!😄