First Kiss 3

Finally, this evening is coming to the end. I needed to wrap this up, because I'll have a second little series of one-shots based on the same rules.
So keep reading the notes so you won't get confused, a lot of them are connected.
Hope you'll enjoy!😄😄

Evangeline pov:

It took a while for everyone to settle down, especially Cal. That idiot actually believed Mare kissed Kilorn. Moron.

But she played it good. I chuckle. Indeed, even I pondered if it's true. But one glance at fish boy's face and you know they're bluffing. Though Cal was to busy getting offended he didn't notice the smirk on Maven's, Farley's, and my faces, nor Kilorn's barely confined expression.

Kilorn is still on the ground, his cheeks and neck slowly returning to his normal colour as he coughs, still smiling wildly.

I don't understand why Mare decided to reveal their prank. Honestly, she could have got a lot farther with that. That jealous Calore. Both of them actually, Maven could try hide it as much as he wanted, but he was envious to find out Cal was her first, kiss and intimate.

Despite my aversion for Mare's whereabouts in bed, it was extremely amusing to watch Cal's wounded puppy expression.

(Cal's wounded puppy expression is the best thing to happen to the RQ fans😂)

Eventually, after they relaxed, and Mare stopped ‏having giggles fits, Cal asked the question everyone, whether or not they admit, wanted to know.

"So when did you manage to plan that?" He asks. Unable to stop himself he adds "why would you do that?"

Mare doesn't answer, instead winks at Kilorn, who gives her a nod, than glances back at Cal.

Shade sighs at his sister inability to give us a satisfying answer. "You got us, I admit. but can you explain?" His voice is pissed, to hide his shame. He swallowed their lies more easily than anyone.

Mare blinks at him, face carefully still. "I did answer that." Is all she says. It takes me a second to comply, and I smirk. Cameron and Farley start chuckling, and soon Elane, Kilorn and Mare join us laughing at the boys dumbfounded expressions.

"Really?" Cal groan. "All you did was wink? And he understood that you're going to pretend that he was your first kiss?! Does Kilorn have an ability too?!"

I roll my eyes at him. "Calm down, you're turning this place into an oven!"
He ignores me, and before I could snap, Mare continues.

"To be fair, I also glanced at you..." She trails off, her voice fading. There's silence for a second, until we all burst out laughing. Even Cal.

I shake my head through the wild, genuine laugh escaping my lips. Seems her expertise is upsetting Calores. The thought makes me laugh harder, and soon we are all gasping for air, our faces flushed with different tints of crimson and silver.

"Honestly," Mare says, "you'll be surprised how much a simple gesture could mean." Maven nods, catching her eye.

They stare at one another for a few seconds, while we look at them questionlly, wondering why they're so transfixed by eachother's gazes. Mare's expression sours, and she scowls at Maven, who smirks.

Suddenly, she leaps forward, her fist ready. Cal holds her back, while she sputters threats and insults, some words so vulgar even Farley seems uncomfortable.

"If you ever," she starts, trying to escape Cal's locked grip, "say anything like this again, I swear I'll turn you into a pile of former prince's fried ashes." She lounges one more time, and Eventually, the electricon stops fighting. Slowly, Cal releases her from his arms, keeping an eye on her while she sends Maven a death glare who will send most people running.

I sigh, "you're aware that he didn't say anything, technically?" Her murderous expression turns to me, and everyone shakes their head at me. Mare's brother Shade, seems to be holding back chuckles, and his girlfriend Farley is smirking.

"Mare." Cameron says. Barrow everts her gaze around, looking at her expectantly. "That gazes conversation, was bleeding creepy. Next time use words. And attack him with electricity, for goodness sakes."

After a moment of stillness, she nods, looking back at Maven. We all stiffen, waiting for something to happen.

"That's it!!" Mare screams, making us all jump in our seats. Jumping up, she yells "you're dead!" Cal, Shade, and General Farley are all needed to Keep Mare from killing him.

Maven sprints toward the exit. Throwing the door open, he turns around, calling "good night and thanks for having me!" Before closing the door and running down the street, away from the raging lightning girl.

I fight to contain my laugh, and judging by the coughs and red faces around me, so is everyone. But for Mare's sake, we stay silent.

After realizing Maven probably ran too far, she stops protesting and flops down on the couch. She frowns, crossing her arms like a little girl, and pouts.

I giggle at her childishness. Honestly, she's not acting like a girl her age. But she has certainly earned her right.

A few minutes later, we all start heading out, back to our homes with our varying partners. I squeeze Elane's hand, whispering her to wait me in the car. I'm the last to say goodbye, and after I finished my exchange with Cal, I drag Mare out, whispering in her ear.

"You understand that he's going to act a little possessive tonight, do you?" I say. She playfully sighs, then winks at me. "And if that was my plan?" I laugh, and pretend to gag at the seductive comment.

Giving her one last hug, I head for the door. She follows me, and before starting the transport, I say "tomorrow, you'll tell me everything, including the dirty staff." Mare blushes, and with quick, agile steps she enter the house.

Elane sighs next to me, and I look at her before starting the engine. She leans forward, pressing a kiss to my lips, and pulls back grinning. And all the way to our home, I couldn't take off the grin that was plastered all over my face, from the happiness of my wife's kiss.

That wasn't really my best, but nah😅
I just imagined Mare and Maven staring at eachother while no one understands.🙃
I have about seven one-shots in mind, but tomorrow's will probably be short because I have a long day waiting😊