Thoughts 3

An old idea I found while going through my drafts. It has some potential, so I'm posting it.
Hope you'll enjoy 🤗

Imagine a soulmate au where you start hearing each other's thoughts after you've met. You can talk to them, see through their eyes. It's dynamic.

This is basic prompts posted for your requests!!

Angst (some can be fluff) prompts:

When Mare is tortured by Samson Cal feels everything too, and he has to see everything Samson is showing her.

Hearing Samson's voice in the other's head telling them to kill each other.

Talking to each other while Mare is imprisoned.

Additionally, Mare blocking Cal out and forcing him to stop talking to her because she doesn't want information about the Scarlet Guard to leak.

Having the other's nightmare seeping into their own, mega double nightmare suffering.

Getting offended for being shut out and ignored.

Getting angry about the the other's thoughts.

Mentally singing their love song when one of them is wounded, or away.

Having to go through the hard emotions the other is feeling, suffering even more than they already do.

Trying to comfort one another, but can barely get the words out even mind to mind.

Knowing there's nothing they can do about the hurt the other is feeling, because they are the ones who caused it. So they feel guiltier as the time goes on, while the other is still in pain.

(Please give me requests because I got no idea what to do now)

Funny prompts:

"Stop fantasizing about food you're making me hungry!"

"Yes, I know you think I'm hot. You're welcome to say it, you know."

(You giving me requests)

"Stop trying to give me an existential crisis we're in the middle of a meeting!"

"Go the fuck to sleep already I'm not interested in whether ants have feelings."

"Stop mind flirting with me I'm trying to have a serious conversation about the rebellion!"

"My brothers will murder you if they'll hear what you're saying to me."

"I've been dreaming about engines sketches for the past three days and although it's better than nightmares it's so freaking boring I swear I'll murder you if you don't just go tf to sleep."

"Say that to my face you absolute shit goblin!"

"I can hear you!"

"Why do you gotta be so rude?"

"Why do you gotta be so damn annoying?"

Not my best, but something to think about for now. These can be wild😂😄

(If you'll give me requests)