Snowball Fight

Sorry for not posting for some time, I didn't quit writing!
This is a MareCal first meeting!
Hope you'll enjoy 😄😄

A snowball hit Mare right in the middle of her forehead. She stumbled back, brushing the snowflakes off.

"You're dead!" Mare yelled. Her snowball barely missed Shade, instead hitting the wall of a nearby bar.

War raged on. Snowballs flying, forts building, former allies betraying each other. Water and ice, white, frozen snow. Other dramatic blabbering.

Mare laughed, throwing a snowball at Kilorn's backside. He cursed as the cold water dripped down his back, giving him shivers.

Gisa howled in laughter, holding her stomach. She got hit too.

Mare bent down, taking a handful of snow and molding it. Her eyes narrowed at Shade, standing in front of an alley. He dodged, jumping aside.

It hit a guy walking by in the face. He startled, dropping his phone and his Wallet.

They froze, not saying anything as he chuckled, bending to collect his belongings.

Mare was mesmerized. She was embarrassed from accidentally hitting someone, much less such a handsome one.

He stuffed his phone and wallet back into his pocket. Standing up, he caught her smitten gaze, grinning back.

With a smile and a wave, Cal turned to leave the awkward siblings and the flushed, beautiful girl.

Mare sneaked behind him, picking up the 20 dollars bill that sprung free from his wallet.

She winked, waving the money in the air. Gisa shook her head, while Shade and Kilorn had to cover their mouths and pinch themselves in order to keep from laughing and alerting the guy.

She turned around smugly, and got hit with a snowball in the shoulder.

"Thief," Cal said.

"Obviously," Mare replied.

***

Cal ended up being the only one that came out of the fight dry. Gisa, Shade, Kilorn shivered, tightening their cold layers around themselves.

Mare was mildly, actually very freezing, even though she wasn't as wet as her siblings. She found out Cal had some sort of warm halo surrounding him. She slowly edged closer, until she was almost pressed against him, watching as Shade, Kilorn and Gisa walked away, pretending to not be leaving them alone on purpose.

Mare startled, whipping her head to Cal. His warm hand drew soothing circles, heating her insides.

She jumped again as Cal took off his jacket, handing it to her. Vorfreude bubbled in her at the implications of his actions.

Mare threw the jacket on, adjusting it. It was huge on her, coming down to her knees.

Cal doubted she could get more illecebrous when she smiled at him, her hair messy and wet.

"Would you like to get some hot cocoa?" Cal suggested. "To spend the money you tried taking?"

"I already have the jacket to warm me up," she smirked, causing Cal's face to fall. She paused, blushing.

"But I'll still go with you."

Cal's shoulders loosed. He exhaled, his breath puffing in the cold winter air.

Grabbing his callused hand, Mare matched to her favourite cafe, starting their first date.

Sorry for it being to short! Now I have time, so I'll update more often.
If you have any prompts at ideas, please say those! It might take time, but I'll eventually write them.

Next AU4 pov is Maven's! Calore brothers and Thomas centered chapter!☺️