MareCal Fight

I saw a little prompt and couldn't resist.
Hope you'll enjoy!😄😄

She marched out of their home, raging. She doesn't even know why she's angry. He did nothing wrong, but she wasn't in the mood to tell him.

Shame and self anger are what driving her through the door, to the garden Tramy helped her foster. Mare cursed herself. Why did I had to ruin everything?

She cries, not thinking straight, for the same reason she got mad at Cal for being so perfect and sweet, and making Her go through... That.

Using her quick feet and sure hands, she climbs up one of the old trees in the garden with a massive trunk, dark splintering branches and perfect hand holds for climbing. Maybe soon, a small pair of feet will find joy in hanging by the branches.

By the time she reached one of the top branches and settled in, the front door of the house bangs open, and reveals a very confused Cal. What have I done wrong? Is the question ringing in his head as he searches for Mare.

A rustle of leaves catches his attention, and he looks up at the treetops, catching sight of his beloved, which was fifteen feet above his head, glancing at him from the heights, face scratched and evidence of tears on her cheeks.

"Mare!" He called. "can you come back down?"

She scoffs. "No!"

He sighs, not honestly expecting her to relax so quick. "can we talk it out down here?" He pleaded.

She give him a sour look and crossed her arms like a child throwing a tantrum. Mare could be pretty childish sometimes. And her husband could be a real doofus as well.

"Mare please?" She ignored him. "We can do something nice together and talk it out..." She still didn't reply, and he was getting frustrated.

Time for the thing she couldn't refuse to. He wasn't keen on sharing them, but if it means she'll get down, he would make this sacrifice.

"I have cookies."

Her head snapped to his. With narrowed eyes she asks "which kind?"

"Chocolate chips." She meets his gaze, and deciding he's telling the truth, she gets up from the branch.

Cal looks at her, and the glint of mischievousness in her expression. Before he can warn her, she jumps down.

He catches her, while she's laughing hard in his arms. She tries to calm her hysterical laugh down. Damn those hormones. Mare thinks.

"I need to tell you something," she says looking in his bronze eyes and biting her lip. He nods, grinning at the fact he managed to get his hell stubborn wife come down the tree. More as jumped off.

Cal gives Mare's cheek a gentle peck, and starts walking back to their home.

"We'll talk about it over some cookies." He chuckles. If she's going to say what he thinks, it can be one of the best days of his life. Besides his wedding day. Cal smirks at the thought. What a hilarious day it was. And emotional as well.

Yeah, I totally made her pregnant.😂
Next one will be the First Kiss 3, so I can wrap it up, and I have three more one-shots in work, so this is going to be a full week. 😉