2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Two---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color
(I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 28 Aug 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up strictly when the large and heavy metal door to your cell opened wide with a loud metallic creak.  Terror ran through your limbs as you mentally prepared yourself for what was to come. Six men entered the cell, as usual, and rushed to you. Two held down your limbs, roughly gripping you and digging their fingers into your skin. The other four started to undo the chains that held your wrists and ankles to the walls.

You lashed out, squirming and trying to claw at them as they held you down tightly and brought out two sets of more chains. They jangled heavily with a threatening tune that made you cringe as they secured them around you, the cold of the metal seeping through the baggy sleeves and legs of your clothes. You let them pull you up, hanging your head in defeat as you dragged your feet across the solid floor.

You were shoved into the usually empty hallway, but this time, there was a group of ten guards that surrounded one man. He was hunched over and wearing strange black clothes. The man's head shot up at you walked past. The thing that surprised you most was, his face was grey. It had black goop seeping from his eyes...and they were empty sockets that seemed to act as bottomless pits.

Your (e/c) eyes went wide as he grinned, showing off a row of pure white, sharp teeth. One of the guards smacked the back of your head, forcing you to walk forward. Loud beeps sounded through the poorly lit hallways as lights above other cell doors flickered on and off. Finally approaching the testing room, the men opened the door and threw you in, locking it behind them.

You stood, confused.

"What's...going...on?" You yelled, looking to the large one-way glass wall. Your voice was cracked and gruff from not being used and it almost hurt to use your own voice, it even sounded foreign to your ears.

You got no answer. Looking around at the plain room, you finally noticed the second door. It was being opened, making loud creaking sounds as it moved up at a painfully slow pace. You backed up against the door you had entered from, confused at this new system. As the door was finally open completely you looked in to see a man.

He was chained to a chair and in a straight jacket, but even with the restraints, he was moving around violently, trying to break free. Your eyes got even wider in fear as you stayed silent, trying not to catch the man's attention. He was large, heavy built and looked vicious enough to kill.

Unluckily for you, he happened to look up. One of his eyes was pure white, and covering his face were the Lichtenberg figures that you had become accustomed to seeing on your own skin. His other eye was a deep blue that was so dark, it was almost black. He stared deeply at you with a terrifying smirk, causing shivers to run up and down your spine.

"Hello pretty little girl," He said. His voice was low and raspy, sounding like a growl.

Suddenly the intercom came on.

"Subject (l/n), interact with subject Stans."

Your jaw dropped as you stared at the glass wall. Suddenly a short shock ran through you, causing you to jump up as a sizzling sound followed after along with the burning skin of your ankles. You turned to the man know as Subject Stans for a long moment, dread filling every inch of you before you took a deep breath and started to cautiously walked towards him, your footsteps making the atmosphere even more ominous.