21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Twenty-One---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 13 Apr, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opened, waking you from the unmemorable dream you were previously in and spooking you into a sitting position from the mattress on the floor. Looking up you saw Eyeless, who flipped the switch to the light, letting it illuminate the darkroom. The sky outside the window was a dull grey, no stars shining, signaling it was almost sunrise. 

"Eat," Eyeless ordered, slightly angered as he handed the small bowl of 'applesauce' to you.

You nodded and obeyed, quickly scarfing the bowl of food down to not waste his time as he waited, arms folded over his chest. Once done you looked up while standing slowly, waiting for the next order.

"Come on, you can sit in the living room for the day," He grumbled in his deep, angry voice.

You nodded and scrambled after him like a lost puppy, making sure not to accidentally step on the heels of his shoes.

Out in the living room, Green-Eyes was snoring on the couch, taking up all but the space by his feet, which is where you sat while Eyeless turned and went into the kitchen, where you heard another set of feet.

"You're just gonna let her sit there all high and mighty?" The gruff voice of Wide-Eyes asked, snapping at the end.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're going soft, Jack! Letting the runt walk around like its her own house!"

There was a grumble, then, "What do you want me to do then, Jeff?"

"Dude, get some info off of her! I know for a face,  that Toby is in that place too, and he has had us running in circles like mutts around it! She's been there longer than you were, she'll know something!"

"Is this that 'favor' you want in return?"

"Yes."

"Snowflake," Eyeless's voice was different now...darker as he spoke, "Come here."

You got up quickly and rushed in, looking up at him with ready eyes. He 'looked' down, expressionless.

"Follow me," He grunted.

You recognized the tone of his voice. It was the same as those very horrid days when you were in the facility. Feeling weary you followed, slightly slower as he led you to the front door and out it, into the fresh and clean air that you loved. You smiled lightly as it entered your system, relishing how new it was compared to the stank air of the cell. Your feet felt cold as you followed through the small foot trail Eyeless left in the snow, leading to a small wooden shack.

You tilted your head as he shoved you in, following slowly before slamming the door shut behind him and leaving the room in complete darkness, the shack void of windows. There was a heavy jangle of metal in the corner, making you jump in fear and start to tremble, eyes locked on the darkness.

Then you were grabbed harshly by the wrists, a cold heavy metal cuff being locked onto each one. Your breath hitched as You tried pulling away but failed, just making the chains rattle loudly. Desperation clawed at you as you were dragged to what you could only assume was a chair, metal and cold, that you were strapped onto. Your heart raced, putting pressure on your chest as all you could think of was being electrocuted, over

and over

and over

again.

It clawed you, ripped the courage from your body like flesh on bones and left you raw and full of terror as it dripped from your every limb. Water perched at the edge of your eyelids as you realized Eyeless was nowhere near, leaving whoever it was to chain you down to hurt you.

The adrenaline rushed through your limbs and made you shake, but also illuminated a light glow from the figures on your body, most of them covered in your clothing.

A table was shuffled through on the other end of the room.

Finally, the fear overtook you and your body, and you released one feeble word in a wail.

"Eyeless?!"

Whatever was shuffling stopped, but soon continued, making you shiver in dread as something metal was dragged across your skin.

A deep voice, much like the voice of Eyeless asked, "Where's the entrance?"

You didn't answer but just shook more, filled to the brim with terror.

"How many guards work there? How strong are they?"

The sharp object was dragged into your skin, making you intake a heavy breath of air before shaking your head, not understanding.

"HOW HARD ARE THEY TO KILL?"

Something hit your face hard, making your entire head rock back and forth.

"What weapons do they have?" It whispered in your ear.

You couldn't shake the familiarity from it.

But soon the blade was drove heartily into your leg, piercing through the skin.

"Tell me!"

A/N
Totally bored in quarantine so I will most likely update more often. Also, just started a new book, it's a Ticci Toby x Reader that I will be updating most like as often as this one! So if y' all want to go check it out, that would be cool! Hope y' all enjoy, and until next time, stay foxie!