32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Thirty-Two---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 31 July, 2020
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She wasn't hurt, or scared in any way?"

"Nope."

You woke slowly and groggily, sleep still clinging onto your eyelids as you looked around at the familiar living room and couch. 

"Alright, get out of my house."

"WILL...do."

Footsteps sounded around the small home before the front door opened and shut, and was later locked shut.

"Was there anything in the forest, Snowflake?"

You sat up calmly and stretched while shaking your head no. Eyeless nodded in approval before walking to the kitchen to eat from the fridge while you looked around, not sure what to do. Although you didn't want to anger Eyeless, you couldn't help but not feel content without moving around or having a goal to complete. Such as reading, but you had finished the plentiful amount of books that BEN had brought to you multiple times already. And although you have grown past the aquaintenceship of you and Eyeless, you could't help but still be weary around him. After all, he was a demon.

"Snowflake, I will be gone, keep the door closed."

You nodded at the grey being as he put the blue disk of wood to his face and exited, leaving the door shut behind him as you heard his feet ruffle the leaves around until he was too far to hear.

Thinking deeply, you knew a male was appreciative of a females caretake of a home, such as the cleaning of the semi-dirty cabin you were hosted in. You stood and began to search through what you assumed to be the normal locations of utensils, such as the brooms, mops, rags, and scrub-brushes you had seen janitorial workers in the facility use. Peeking between the fridge and wall, behind closet doors, even behind the television, you still could not seem to locate the needed materials. With a huff, you decided to ransack the kitchen first, knowing that there were multiple storage areas in it. After searching through the top shelves behind the doors, you went to the cupboard under the red stained sink. 

Low and behold, many bottles filled half of the space, while the other was occupied by folded rags, dish sponges, metal bowls, and brushes. With a slight grin, you reached in while sitting on the floor of the kitchen to pull out each substance individually to read the uses and instructions directed by the lables. Ater effeciently learning about every chemical and how to disperse it, you decided to start with what you thought was the dirtiest room, the kitchen. With a sink almost dyed red, small splots of dried blood placed randomly, and from the look of disorginization in the cupboards, you assumed it would be a good place to start.

After a while of working in what you thought was silence, you realized you had been humming a tune the entirety of the time you had been cleaning. Baffled, you tried to remember ever hearing any of the guards or nurses ever singing, but could come to no conclusion.

But you were broken from your thoughts quickly from a strange sound from the outside that lured you to the window and look out into what was now, night. You were unable to make out the source of the strange noise that buzzed through your ears and into you head with an annoying frequency. It only took moments for you to start shaking your head erratically to free it from the noise only to have it penetrate your now-covered ears.

Stumbling back, you let out a fearful breath of air before hitting the floor, the chair breaking the fall of your left arm and jolting it the wrong way as your head hit hard and the world went dark as the sky out the window. Just as your conciousness.