10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Ten---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 7 Nov, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything hurt. Your body was riddled with new and profound aches and pains with your muscles sore from the strain and anxiety. Your wrists were red from hanging and the weight of the rest of your body dangling from the chain. The timer on the wall showed it was 16:47. Just thirteen more minutes and they'd release you. Every part of you was twitching and sweating, the currents of electricity still flowing on and through your skin.

The pale (s/c) skin that covered your body was still trailed by the Lichtenberg figures, but now they seemed to glow as if adding more electricity affected them. You studied your arms while wincing in pain as they upped the leverage of the electric wires. You could hear your own heartbeat and thoughts echoing loudly in your head like spoken words in a large room. A slight buzzing occurred as well as you shook your head furiously, trying to shake the sounds off.

Loud and ominous screams filled your ears and head and the room. Everything faded to dark in a pulsating motion as your vision went to that of the room to black every few seconds. It buzzed and screeched. Loud and static-like. Screams of little children and the patter of their small feet on the ground as they ran.

Louder and louder it all grew until you started screaming and shaking, trying to free yourself of the troublesome chains that bound you. 

Then the timer went off and everything went silent excepting the sounds of your labored breaths and pants. After a few seconds, the men came in to retrieve you. You closed your eyes and went limp as they pulled you down and put you in a different set of chains.

They started to pick you up, but then you felt yourself falling as the guard dropped you onto the ground.

Your eyes slammed open and you gasped. The guards had opened fire in a loud demeanor that drummed your ears and caused your head to ache. They all aimed yet missed one single being, Eyeless, who was using the body of another man as a shield.

"Protect Subject (l/n) 0001 at all costs," A loud voice said over an intercom as sirens went off. Lights on the ceiling flashed red and bright white and illuminated the shadows of the men around you.

Eyeless seemed calm, with a poker-like expression on his face as he approached the men. You turned away, unable to watch what you knew was going to happen.

It was fast, around five minutes it took for Eyeless to prosecute every single man. Their screams were agonizing to listen to and made chills run through your body at rapid speeds. When Eyeless was done, he dropped the body of the man and approached you.

You scrambled back, trying to avoid the eyeless killer. 

But he grabbed you by the throat and held you still as he leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"I don't pity humans. But a life like this should not be lived."

Then you blacked out from a smashing weight against your head.