31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Thirty-One---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 18 June, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Slenderman!" You said happily, joy overcoming you as you saw the aged man enter the old home. 

He grinned as he saw you and awaited with open arms to your hug after you leaped up from the couch.

"Hello, child...it has been months since our last meeting, where have you been?"

You sat down in front of him on the floor and looked up while speaking, "Well, after we went back, I was captured again until Eyeless came and got me again!"

He chuckled, "At least you are safe once more, how about we go somewhere more private?"

You took his outstretched hand and passed by the shocked faces as you skipped after the old man, who led you to another room you had not seen, one that looked still worn down, but cleaner than the rest of the house.

"You still hear me?" He asked after you shut the door, then nodded. "Good, how about I tell you who I am now? Now that you know who you are."

You nodded and sat in front of him on the floor once again, this time with him joining you.

"I am old, there is no question to that, child, but I do not appear as old as one my age should. I have been alive since the time of lanterns and horse buggies. Everything from my past was simple, no technology, no motorized vehicles.
All the world was more calm and natural, I was a simple man with a wife and two children. There was large amounts of suspicion back then, although, I believed none of it. I now know that I should have. My true form, one you do not see while the others do, is one of fear and terror. it was forced upon me by the people of my past as a punishment.
Witches and ghouls were believed to be real in those times, and people burned those who seemed different at the stake. But other times, different punishments occurred. I lived in the forest, where I had built a cabin for my family, so my children could play and wife could enjoy nature. But one day my youngest wandered too far, and when we heard the screams, my oldest and I ran as fast as possible to help, but when we arrived, it was too late. 
My baby was torn to shreds by a strange creature, one who looked and sounded human but also did not. It was some sort of demon, as I call him now, who looked like a bare man with  extruding bones and tight, pale skin, who had sharp nails and teeth, and snarled like the deepest bear.
He then attacked me and my oldest, taking my youngest while leaving me hurt and bleeding almost to death.
When my wife found me, she shed the most tears she ever had in her life. The city men came, and believed nothing my child said about the attack, whereas I could not speak from my injuries, and they blamed me, calling me a monster.
It was then that they tied me to a young tree as my punishment, and left me to die in the woods, in front of the spot where I saw my dead baby.
But I never died, and I was pulled long by the tree that held me, until the day the monster came back. The demon tried to take upon my frail form and devour me, but I was so angry, to where some sort of alternative power cursed me with the immense strength I have, and I pulled myself free from the tree, and scared the demon away, only to realize, I myself was one as well now.

"I tried my hardest to speak to my son when I found him, but my appearance was terrifying to my love, who pulled him from me. She would burn the notes I left around the cabin until my son had left, and I had stopped putting them there. But I was angry, I will admit it, and I killed the descendants of those who brought me this fate, and to this day, I still smell the blood of the men who tied me to the tree, on the young generations, and I lure them out, to kill."

A/N
Guys I'm verryyyyyy very sorry for not updating and I will be honest, I forgot about wattpad until i got a notification the other day and it all hit and I was like, OH SHI. So to make it up to y'all how about, if you want, comment something and I will draw it and dedicate a chapter to you with the finished drawing! Not sure how long it will take but if I respond to your comment, know there will definitely be a chapter dedicated to you! Hope y' all enjoyed, stay foxie