16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Sixteen---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 14 Jan, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So painful was this new experience it sent your body into a numb void where it seemed you felt nothing and nothing could touch you. The snow was already piling, and you, too exhausted to make any sort of movement, let alone noise.

Although, somehow, you managed to scape an area above your head clear from the cold fluff of white and let out a feeble cry, hoping that if possible, Eyeless could hear you with his inhuman attributes. There was a small, insignificant chance that maybe he would hear, maybe care, and turn around to find the burden he took along. 

At the moment, you had reached the point where even your shivering stopped, and there seemed to be no sounds, no feelings, nothing. Absolute darkness started to invade the corners of everything in the moment.

Then, it all came with a rush, snow crunching, wind blowing, trees shaking, leaves being thrown about. Then, warmth.

You felt your stiff and frozen body be enveloped with some new heat source, something that lifted you to itself, wrapping you in a warm embrace to try and help your still form. Your eyes felt heavy and unable to open, your body unable to move. The noise was overbearing, bombarding your head in a painful manner and leaving you just as breathless as the cold.

Then you were shaken.

"Wake up," The deep voice was broken, worried, scared. "Show me something, Snowflake."

You tried to move, to make a noise, anything, anything to stop them from leaving you in the cold snow. The only thing able to come out though was a small squeak.

"That's all I need," It whispered.

---

Warmth surrounded you with something soft and comfortable...it lay over your entire body...which for some reason, just started shivering. Chills crept up and down your limbs, leaving you cold and limp, unable to do anything but let your teeth chatter.

Your eyes opened slowly, the light was a low and warm feeling, cozy. In fact, as your eyes adjusted, everything around seemed that way as well. The walls were a dark, heated brown that had wooden patterns, some you had never seen. To the side was a...TV? That was what you thought it was called if you remember...it lay on a large stand, wooden and riddled with the same patterns on the wall exempting the distinction of planks. In front of the stand was a glass-topped, low table, made of a darker wood than the stand itself, the glass a crystal clear blued tint. On top were two coasters, and a...remote.

That must mean the soft, sinkable object you were on was a couch, also inclining the idea you were in a legitimate house of a sort. Looking down, you saw a fluffed and soft-looking light grey carpet and the light brown fabric of the couch.

Your shivering continued, until footsteps sounded behind you, causing your body to freeze. 

A/N
Bet no one is reading this but, I've been losing a lot of motivation for writing and pretty much anything in general, so if I should continue this book, let me know...I don't care how, but if you did, hope you enjoyed reading, and until next time, stay foxie.