22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Twenty-Two---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 19 Apr, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I could have told you that!" Eyeless snarled from the other room, probably at Wide-Eyes.

"Well you should have mentioned it!"

There was a loud slam followed by panting and you curled up into yourself on the matters, still bleeding.

"You beat the life from a mute! For not talking!"

"SHE TALKS YOU IDIOT!"

"I've only heard her speak once, Jeff, she's a selective mute!"

Another two slams and some grunting later the door opened, revealing Eyeless, whose hair was messy and was looking slightly strained.

"Snowflake, come here," He ordered in a softer voice, or as low as his could go.

Nodding slowly you stumbled up and over to him, wincing from the pain in your wounds. Once there he sighed and gently grabbed your arm in the less damaged area and led you to his bedroom, having you sit on the bed while he went to grab something. Wide-Eyes had been on the floor of the hall on the way there, wiping a bloody nose. 

Soon, Eyeless was back and sat next to you, a first aid kit in his hands as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration before cleaning the dried blood from you, you wincing from the stinging sensation every once in a while.

It was a few moments later went Wide-Eyes limped in, holding his arm close to his body and blood-soaked. By now, you were used to blood, and so were the two other men in the room.

"What?" Eyeless snapped, 'glaring' at Wide-Eyes.

"He wants me back, I've got to leave, but I called BEN, he said he can come help hold the fort," Wide-Eyes grumbled, giving you a small glare before returning his gaze to the grey man.

Eyeless nodded. "Alright, thank you."

Wide-Eyes returned the movement before walking out and down the hall, his footsteps soon disappearing behind the sound of the front door.

Eyeless sighed and turned back to you. "Well Snowflake, you should be more comfortable here without him."

You nodded slowly as he finished wiping the blood from your pale skin.

Green-Eyes sat next to you on the couch, eyes glued to the TV screen in front of you both as he watched with intense interest of the show. You, on the other hand, were less amused with it, but fascinated with the ability humans had to make such things. Of course, you knew of technology from your time in the facility as you had been calling it recently.

As you were lost in thought, the TV started to heavily glitch and release a strange static noise. A high pitched scree soon sounded and you covered your ears, glaring at the TV as Green-Eyes groaned angrily.

"BEN! I was watching that, stop trying to scare her and get the fuck out!"

You watched as the lights flickered off, leaving you in darkness before they returned, with a person standing in front of you, grinning.

He was pale, very pale, just under the height of Green-Eyes, with blonde hair that sagged down to almost his shoulder and two pointed, elf-like ears, wearing a green hoodie and pair of dark blue, almost back jeans.

His eyes were black, with a red iris and pupil in the center. He stared down at you with a sideways grin as his head tilted.

"Who's she?"

Green-Eyes looked over at me then shrugged. "Actually.... I don't know her name. HEY JACK?!"

A few seconds later Eyeless walked in from the kitchen, holding a bloody object.

"What?" He grunted, deep voice bored.

"What's her name?"

Eyeless was quiet for a moment, "For you, she is she and that is all."

Green-Eyes raised an eyebrow at him before turning back to Red-Eyes and shrugging again.

"Well, she is Eyeless' little pet I guess you could say." 

You grunted and folded your arms, head twisted to the side at the insult. A human? As a pet? No, in your opinion, it was a mutual acquaintance relationship.

Red-Eyes chuckled, "So she's the one Jeff wants me to help watch?"

"No-face is after her, for some reason," Green-Eyes grunted, leaning to the side to watch the TV that Red-Eyes blocked.

"He marked her," Eyeless growled right next to you, making you jump and turn to him as he raised the sleeve of your hoodie to expose the strange mark. It was a red, scabbed circle with two lines crossing over in the form of an X.

"So that's why you pulled her out of the asylum?"

Eyeless jerked his head to you, biting his lower lip. "No."

Green-Eyes looked shocked. "What? Then why?"

Snarling, Eyeless grabbed his throat in one hand. "Do not worry about it, Lui."

Red-Eyes had drawn closer to you and picked up your arm, examining your arm and the scars along it. 

"Damn, they must have hit her hard to get that bad of Lichtenberg figures here," Red-Eyes mumbled, running a thumb over them.

"What?" Eyeless asked, standing straight again as Green-Eyes rubbed his throat.

"Lichtenberg Figures," Red-Eyes stated, pointing to the lines on your arm. "These are scars. Usually, they are from a lightning strike, but, enough electrocution can cause them too. But hers, they literally radiate energy, like a set of power cords. And they are all over her body, even messing with her eye, so she had to be in some extreme electro 'therapy', as they call it."

You nodded looking down as you confirmed what Red-Eyes said.

"And these?" He pointed to the inside of your arm, "Are injection points. it looks like they were sticking something in her, consistently."