6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Six---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 11 Oct, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electricity coursed through your arm as the uniformed man jabbed you with his stick. Jolting forward you groaned and followed the other four men out of the cell and through the cemented hallway. The lights on the ceiling were dim and hardly lit the grey walls and floors. The noise was currently loud and rambunctious with other humans banging on their cell doors to make the metal clash along with the loud sound of their voices. 

You were led down to the exercise room for the workout of the month, a regular activity that the cell holders forced upon you with tasers and more electricity like that of a workhorse. The men shoved you into the room with only one following you. You obeyed the orders he spat at you dully and let yourself get lost in thought. There seemed to be only one window in the building and that only one was in the exercise room. It was large and opened wide with a curtain covering it so inmates couldn't see outside, but fresh air could filter through the room still.

Two hours passed quickly, your body covered in sweat and the man looking proud of himself as he shoved you out the room. The hallway outside was considerably colder than the exercise room and the floor was freezing on the exposed skin on your bare feet.

After the group of men had waited outside the door of the room where the woman gave you a bath and had taken you back to your cell, they chained you to the wall once more. For once there was no strength left for you to use against them making that the first time in almost a year you hadn't fought against the strange men.

Once they had left the room in the complete and cold darkness, something moved on the other side of the room. Eyeless stood up quickly, the chain on his ankle rattling harshly as he moved. The cement of the floor was cold enough to provide help to him as he walked closer and prepared himself for another session of torture. Your eyes were closed as he breathed lightly on your face, the only warmth in the room.

"Alright little snowflake," He grunted, his voice the same harsh depth it usually consisted of, "I need some information...now."

Your eyes opened to stare at his empty and unseeing sockets. The black goo was stained on his greyed cheeks.

"Is there a window here?" His speech was slow and calm, yet deep and threatening at the same time. You felt yourself tense and relax at it.

You didn't want to speak in fear of wasting your only strength. But something compelled you to nod in response even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

"Alright. Are there multiple?"

Your eyes widened. Did your blouse rustle in the movement of your head when you nodded? There was not a single way...that he...could see?

You shook your head.

"Only one," He muttered, turning his head away. He turned back to you. "Can you find your way there by memory?"

You nodded.

His hand raised and his rough fingers caressed the edge of your chin, gripping your face.

"Good."