15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Fifteen---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 3 Jan, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another two days of seemingly endless walking passed by painfully slow. Although you enjoyed the scenery and amazing colors and brightness, you'd never pictured the amount of walking or pain in your feet. Everything was sudden too, leaving the building you had known for so long, being forced into everything by Eyeless, it was all too much. The stress was building, making you want to panic. Something was not right around this forest, of course, you'd never been in any other one so it should seem so, yet an eerie feeling seemed to follow you, and every once in a while you'd see the man, hiding from Eyeless but in plain sight for you.

Sometimes Eyeless would sense your staring and look himself, although the man would somehow vanish just before he could see. 

As usual, you were still walking, for once Eyeless had released your arm, letting you keep up on your own. He was only a little bit ahead, watching the sky that was now grey. It was cold out, more so than the cell you'd lived in. The air was brittle and dry, and you could see the puffs of your own breath, which entertained you for the moment. Suddenly, Eyeless stopped, turning around.

"Alright, Snowflake, see those clouds?" He asked, pointing up. His voice wasn't as raspy now, more clear. You nodded. "Good, because those clouds are storm clouds. A blizzard is coming, and we are still a good distance from my home, so, we are going to run."

You shook your head, knowing your limbs would not let you move quickly enough to keep up with the being. He chuckled but gave you no choice, grabbing your arm and running, forcing you to keep up. At the rate you were going, your legs could collapse and leave you falling to the cold stiff ground at any moment, making your heartbeat accelerate even more. Eyeless seemed comfortable with the pace, although, it could be from the fact that he has shoes and you do not.

Soon enough, as he had said snow was falling, making your feet colder and causing even more fiery pain to shoot through them. It was falling thick and rapidly, already the beautiful colors on the ground were devoured by the deep white. The snow and wind hit your face and made your teeth chatter as you ran, but you could feel yourself fall behind, your arm slipping from Eyeless' grip and soon enough, into the snow you were.

It ate you whole, leaving no part of you exposed to the air above. You struggled to get up, but your limbs were already exhausted, the movements of your arms throwing the snow growling weaker and slower, until the point where you curled into a ball to try and warm yourself.

Your hearing soon faded and you gave in to the welcoming darkness, sleep and cold enveloping you in a strong embrace.