17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Seventeen---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 15 Mar, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every muscle in your entire body became stiff, ignoring the shivering that had previously consumed your form as everything was focused on the steps behind you.

"Ah, Snowflake, you're awake," The deep voice said, close enough to your ear that you could feel his hot breath upon your skin.

Your eyes moved slowly, meeting (e/c) with the black void of Eyeless. His grey face was monotone and straight, displaying not one single emotion on any feature. There was a distinct smell of metallic blood in his breath, along with small bits of red...meat...stuck in between his teeth.

You nodded slowly in response, trying not to shiver but failing either way. He seemed to stare you down, although he had no eyes, making you doubt your own philosophy. The chill seemed to claw its way through your body as the moments passed by slower and longer than normal with the 'staring' contest. Then there was a knock at what was most likely and presumably the front entrance door of the house, cabin, or whatever you figured you were in. Eyeless groaned and walked towards it, ending the endless struggled you were previously in and stomped across the floor, throwing open the door in the meanwhile.

There stood the same boy...man? Male figure from before, in the forest, his striped scarf wrapped heavily upon his face and coated in a snow layer that had the image of wool. The scars across his face were puffy and red, along with his pale cheeks and nose. His green eyes seared through the room and landed on your form, which was now sitting up on the arm of the sofa.

He then turned to Eyeless and held up some blue wooden plate-like object.

"Found it."

Eyeless nodded and took the object, his shoulders relaxing and slumping down as he let Green-Eyes in, closing the door behind the shorter, pale man.

"So, darling, you don't look too well," He chuckled in his high voice. "Did ole' Jack take your kidneys yet?"

Eyeless sighed, "You aren't going to get anything out of her, Lui."

He turned and shrugged, then came to kneel in front of you on the carpet.

"What happened to your pretty skin, huh?" He asked, grabbing your arm lightly and examining the scars and figures upon them.

You sighed and ignored him, watching as he eyed you over, thinking deeply with a slightly tense expression. Then, he pulled the short, tattered sleeve of your gown up, looking under the battered and brown fabric at something on your shoulder.

"Oi, have you had any run-ins with him?"

Eyeless grunted and bent down to 'look' at where Green-Eyes was, then growled, grabbing your skin painfully hard to 'look' closer. He then got up and walked speedily into the kitchen to grab something, coming back and throwing two light things at you.

Paper...and a pencil maybe? You picked them up and turned them around in your hands, then looked up at Eyeless' still and rough figure as he stood tall and intimidating over you.

"Draw the forest man." He ordered sharply, taking Green-Eyes by the arm and dragging him off somewhere unknown, but most likely, another room away from you.

Steadying your shaking hand, you did as told, but struggled, due to almost never really using a pencil for the last few years.

Green-Eyes sat next to you, leaning over your shoulder to watch as your hand glided over the page and left lead in its trail, trying to describe the man easily. Eyeless had left, and another man had come, but quickly went into the other room before you had the chance to see anything other than a white hoodie.

It had been almost an hour since Green-Eyes arrived, and the entire time he had prodded to try and get you to speak. But your silence remained for when it wasn't needed and you withheld your single weapon until the time it would be needed. You finished and showed him the drawing.

He hummed, looking confused, then called to the other man.

"Jeff!"

The other man grumbled and stormed out to the room. He was different as well, but not scary in your opinion. His hair seemed charred, and looked freshly cut, just below the tip of his pale ears. The skin on his body was pale white, like the freezing substance outside that had almost killed you, but his eyes were wide and mostly white, with a dime grey-ish-blue around his small, black pupils. his face held two scars on either side of his mouth, obviously self-inflicted and uneven as if it was a widened smile.

"What?" Wide-Eyes growled.

"Does this look familiar from...your home at all?"

Green-Eyes took the drawing from your cold and fragile hands and shoved it into Wide-Eyes' own, forcing him to look at it.

It took a few moments for Wide-Eyes to reply, but he soon did.

"Yeah, this dude is in a painting on the walls, with two kids and a chick."

A/N
Sooo sorry for not updating! I've had some stuff happen and I'm with my dad again, but he doesn't have internet, and I haven't been in school for a few weeks so I couldn't write, but I made the chapter a little bit longer than normal to make up for it.
I've decided I will continue to update, but it will be slow until school ends and summer starts, full warning. Until next time!