5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Five---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 4 Sep, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The metallic scent of blood had eventually faded from the cell after a week or so, making it easier to breath. Eyeless had remained still throughout the entire time, never saying a word. The guards avoided him and had begun to be even more cautious when unleashing you from your bindings. The treatment had been worse since Eyeless had killed all the guards. Higher levels of electricity and larger injections. It seemed as if they were punishing you with more pain, yet you had showed no reactions. The occasional wince was all you would give them, nothing more and nothing less.

You never spoke still. The last word that had come from your mouth had been disosed of months ago now as you melted in the silence of yourself. Many thoughts had been running through your mind, all lead to the same goal. Escape. That used to be something foriegn to you, soemthing unachievable, and yet, the incident from before had left you gasping for more freedom.

But you'd have to use Eyeless. That would mean he'd have to cooperate with you. Constanly fighting with decisions in your head had helped lead to your exhaustion. With the harsher expirements and tests, each day you seemed to feel even weaker and weaker. But some hope remained. In the time of using the restroom, you had realized that Eyeless had put a set of keys in your bra that day.

Meaning, he needed you to escape.

You smiled while thinking that. You were currently slumped against the cold wall as usual, the deep tempurature feeding on your warmth and stealing it away. Eyeless was facing you, and if you had seen that he had no eyes, you'd swear he was staring directly at you. He seemed to read your thoughts and broke the silence, making you jump and look up at him.

"How well can you see me, snowflake?" He asked, his voice deep and dry from having nothing to drink.

You raifsed an eyebrodw at him, staying silent.

He groaned. "Nevermind."