12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Twelve---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 29 Nov, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark and yet you still forced your legs to move despite the soreness that ached through not only them but the wrist that Eyeless still grasped tightly in his own hand. Dried blood coated where his nails dug into your skin and made your arm itch uncomfortably. 

Everything around you seemed darker than when you'd first left the...place. The trees stood ominous and tall in an intimidating performance. Every bush that rustled or shook and every noise from a small critter that you couldn't see made you wince and jump. Eyeless seemed to ignore every movement around expect his and your own.

He hadn't let you stop yet and you'd been walking since the dawn of the morning when you'd both escaped. But was it really escaping when you knew nothing of your fate and what the plans of the cannibal were? 

You tripped on another stick with your bare foot and it sent you down and into the dirt. You hung halfway by the arm that Eyeless held. He 'looked' down at you and sighed, his expression hard to read as he harshly yanked his arm and pulled you. You stumbled to your feet and stared down at the ground in embarrassment.

He sighed. "Alright, snowflake. We'll rest for now. Go sit by that tree, don't move, don't talk, and sleep."

Your feet fumbled as he pushed you towards a tree and you held out your arms to catch you on it. After your heart rate slowed, you slowly sat down and leaned against the tree, your feet sending waves of aching pain through your body now that there was no pressure on them.

Your eyelids started to fall heavily with the exhaustion that had followed you all day. The last thing you saw was Eyeless walking away.

Something pressing hard against your throat woke you up from the deep sleep you'd been in. Your eyes opened and you almost screamed in fear at the sight in front of you. Eyeless stood a few footsteps back and was looking at something strange in his hand. Your eyes adjusted and in front of you was another man, holding some sort of cold, long piece of metal against your neck.

He looked different then the normal men you had usually seen at the facility though. He had messy brown hair, a pair of deep green eyes, but his face. He had stitched across his nose, and at the edges of his mouth in the shape of some demented smile. The stitches were surrounded by slightly red and puffy skin that looked like it had healed improperly.

He wore a black jacket and a pair o blue jeans with a black shirt and a pair of tennis shoes.

"Well look who's finally up," He chuckled. His voice was significantly higher than Eyeless'. but maybe Eyeless just had a deep voice. "I see you actually are alive."

"Sadly," Eyeless commented, putting the strange object into his mouth and eating it.

You cringed away from the crunch and smell, eyeing the green-eyed man in front of you.

"Well, what're you called?" Green-eyes asked, tilting his head.

You stayed silent.

"She don't talk, Lui," Eyeless said in an angry tone. "I've only heard her speak once, and I've been around her for a few months."

"Really," Green-eyes said, taking the knife away and standing. "Well, don't worry, I'll go get it and bring it to the shack for you."

"Thanks."

"You owe me," Green-eyes said, pointing a long and slim finger into Eyeless' face before turning and nodding at you and walking away.