18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Eighteen---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 25 Mar, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You reached out and tugged his white sleeve quickly, wanting him to say more about the images. He yanked his arm back and growled like an animal towards you, but you proceeded, pointing to your drawing while doing so. Green-Eyes looked confused and his jaw hung slightly agape, trying to find what it was you wanted.

"What the hell is up with her?" Wide-Eyes grumbled, grabbing your hand and holding it away from his hoodie.

"I...don't know, she hasn't really done much besides what Jack says...describe the pictures maybe?"

You nodded quickly, happy that Green-Eyes understood and sat back, waiting patiently for Wide-Eyes to tell.

He scratched the back of his head, releasing your hand, "Well, the old shag, like in your drawing, um...two scraps, a girl with brown hair, green eyes, kinda like Liu's," He said, looking at Green-Eyes, "Um, and a runt with blonde hair and blue eyes, and the chick, kinda short with long brown hair."

Your eyes widened at the similarity of the people Wide-Eyes explained to those of the dream you had in the facility. There wasn't any contemplation of how it all correlated with a strange similarity to each one. Wide-Eyes groaned and pulled your hands from his sleeve once more, but you hopped up and down on the couch, wanting him to say more about the people and the Forestman. 

"Not to be obvious, but I think she knows them," Green-Eyes said, standing up from his spot on the couch. "But, have you eaten?"

You shook your head.

"When was the last time you did?" Wide-Eyes asked, getting up.

You held up six fingers, waiting for their reply.

"Six hours?" You shook your head, "Six days?"

You nodded and Green-Eyes' eyes widened, and he quickly went away to what you assumed was the kitchen. After what seemed like a few moments of hearing some bumping and a few beeps, while having a staring contest with Wide-Eyes that you lost, Green-Eyes came back with a steaming bowl of food and placed it on your lap. Looking down, there were some pasta noodles floating in a broth.

You shook your head. Nope, not your food, because your food is something sloppy, it's the only thing you can eat.

"What? Don't like noodles?" Green-Eyes whispered, picking up the bowl.

"Who doesn't like noodles?"

"Maybe she's a cannibal? That would explain why Ja-"

You shook your head furiously, declining what they had presumed, knowing they'd try to get something to give you. Turning a paper over, you wrote down in shaky writing I can only eat what they feed me,

"Well, what do they feed you?" Wide-Eyes asked grumpily.

You shrugged, I have no idea, it's nasty though

"Then try something good," He growled, snatching the bowl from Green-Eyes and shoving a forkful into your mouth.

You chewed it slowly, the flavors swirling around your mouth. It was strange but opened a new memory from a long time ago when you weren't in the facility, but it was one you couldn't picture entirely. Although, soon you were running to some object to puke in, hoping to not do it on the floor and anger Eyeless. Green-Eyes and Wide-Eyes watched in confusion until you found a trashcan and released the fluids from your stomach.

They muttered under their breaths as you wiped your mouth clean and went back to the couch, feeling a chill run across your skin. Outside was already dark, but the moon reflected upon the fresh layer of white powder-like clouds, giving it a peaceful atmosphere. Ignoring them entirely you laid down, snuggled into the soft, unnatural cushions that your body was unused to.

You fell asleep almost instantly.