19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Nineteen---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 01 Apr, 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat up from the cushions, feeling even more well-rested than to the prior nights in the forest while sleeping on fresh, clean grass. The building was empty, with no noise or light beside the sun's shining rays coming through the thin glass windows. You stood slowly, sneezing, while walking around, looking for the tall, grey, eyeless man. To your surprise, he was in the kitchen, bent halfway and looking through a...fridge? The object was large, and metallic grey with two large, black handles reaching down low, ending just before another one in horizontal position. One was in Eyeless' hand, open, with a bright light flooding out.

He turned as soon as you entered and smirked, showing off his sharp teeth.

"Welcome to the waking world, Snowflake," He greeted deeply, closing the door and turning his body fully to you.

You nodded back, hands held together in front of you, waiting.

"What?" He grumbled, looking slightly annoyed. You shrugged and he sighed before walking away, and down the hall, motioning you to follow. You did as told and he led you past two doors and opened a third that lead to a bedroom if you remembered correctly. He picked up something that rustled loudly from the floor and handed it to you.

"You need to get out of that gown," He stated, emotionless, "I may be a killer, but I'm not heartless."

You took the bag and nodded before starting to strip. He gave you a raised eyebrow, which confused you. Wasn't this normal? Was there a certain way to change clothing?

"Not bashful, eh?" Eyeless asked, watching as you continued and put on a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a hoodie. You shrugged, not understanding, and waited.

He motioned for you to follow and led you to the first door in the hall that you had passed earlier and opened it, letting you in. It was an empty room, white painted walls with shaggy carpet, a mattress tucked in the corner.

"Stay in here. Don't come out unless I say, or if you need to use the restroom." 

You nodded at the order and he left, closing the door behind him and leaving you to yourself in the empty room and silence. But it was nice, peaceful, absolutely the opposite of half your life, especially with the window that let you seen the magnificent supplied variety of colors. Besides the pure, white, powdery snow, the trees pined with dull green twigs and dark brown barks mixed with red. To your luck, the mattress was against the wall where the window was. allowing you to comfortably watch the outside from your knees as you studied the shaded blue sky, with grey and black clouds heading away from you.

The sun moved slowly, bright and lit across the sky, while the clouds made calm shapes along with the light blue and tips of the trees. The reflection off of the snow was blinding, but you were fine with it. Something, finally, other than grey and black. Then, in the trees, you saw him.

Forest-Man.

He stood calmly, watching you silently and unmoving, standing tall and relaxed, his features easily definable. Then, he smiled creepily at you, making you shrink in fear as a low hum invaded your ears and head. Quickly, you stood and ran, opening the door and running to the room Eyeless had seemed to use as his own, which is where he was. He looked shocked as you ran in, wide-eyed and panting, then grabbed his hand, dragging him out and to your window, him snarling at you for disobeying. But he stopped immediately when he saw the Forest-Man, and instead, started shaking.

He started to mutter under his breath in a strange tongue while his body trembled heavily, his hands rising to his ears. It dawned on you that it was a bad idea to show him the man, as it caused Eyeless to...something. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him down, onto the matters, where he couldn't see the man and held his head still with one arm as he started to violently shake against your hold. It took your entire body on top of his to keep him immobile and from hurting himself. In the books, they wrote seizures could harm a person, even could choke on their own spit, so you did as the book told, for once trusting something from the facility.

Then you were slammed back by another person.

"The hell is wrong with you?" Wide-Eyes shouted, not noticing Eyeless as he glared at you, knife in hand, "Trying to kill him when you owe him?"

You noticed Eyeless' mouth start foaming, and his struggling grew. Without thinking, You dove between Wide-Eyes' legs to try and hold his head still, but something pierced through your leg, just above the Achilles tendon, and pulled you back. You struggled, kicking up at Wide-Eyes and forcing him to release the knife now embedded into your leg then climbed over the bed and grabbed Eyeless, turning his head and holding it still so the spit would dribble out and not down his throat. Wide-Eyes snarled and took the knife from you before thrusting it down and into your shoulder, making you gasp but stay where you were, not wanting Eyeless to get hurt even if he had treated many times to kill you.

He freed you, gave you color, now you needed to repay him in any way possible. Wide-Eyes tugged on you, pulling you off. Finally having enough you turned and shouted as loud as possible.

"HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE!" 

Wide-Eyes froze, surprised by your voice, and you took the time to shove him off before tending to Eyeless, who was already starting to calm down.