14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Fourteen---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 12 Dec, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless had shaken you almost to no sense until he finally accepted that no matter, you wouldn't speak again for quite a while. Just those few words hurt your through, scratching past roughly. After letting go of your arms, he grabbed your sore left wrist and started speed-walking, trying to get as far away from the man as possible. 

Once more you were tripping over your own feet trying to keep up as pain wave after wave rose from your feet and legs, you not being used to this much exercise. Eyeless was muttering to himself as he looked around quickly to check the area around.

You had given up on the idea that maybe his hearing was just amazing, and that he may possibly be using echolocation if that was physically possible for a human. But he wasn't human, was he?

So far, the 'humans' you had seen outside of the facility were...different than the men from there. The people, like Green-Eyes and Eyeless, were strange, with physical deformities or wounds. Green-Eyes had the stitches, and Eyeless was grey-skinned and had sharp teeth, no eyes. Maybe, the men from the building were all the same because they were bred that way? What if the most population of the world was full of people bred to look a certain way? The only humans to help you were different. Looking and acting. Was that the real normal?

You shook your head. Something was going on in your brain that you couldn't understand. Your limbs had been shaking recently, and throat dry. You craved something but didn't know what. Food? Water? It didn't seem like it.

But it was linked to the strange thoughts you'd been having. That you knew for sure.