4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Four---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 9 Sep 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of men were back once more to take you to the room of torture tests. Something had come across your mind while standing against the wall and zoning out from Eyeless' consistent jibes. Ever since he had been put into your cell as your cellmate, two more men had joined the group that would transfer you around. You figured that this meant only one thing. 

They were afraid of Eyeless.

That also meant that even while being chained to the wall, he was dangerous to them. You only had two chances a day, and soon enough you knew they'd figure it out and know what you were trying to do. You watched them warily as they approached and took in a deep breath, getting ready. It seemed as Eyeless could feel the anticipation coming from you, for his body was stiff and ready.

As one of the guards crouched down and undid the shackle on your foot, you reeled back as quickly as possible and put as much force into the kick as you could muster. Your foot hit the man square in the face and he flew back. Straight into Eyeless.

The grey man smiled before quickly going into action. He stood and grabbed the excess chain that was attached to his foot and wrung it around the guard's neck, choking him quickly. Eyeless opened his mouth, exposing the short, sharp, white teeth and leaned forward while still holding the man down. You shut your eyes tightly as you heard him scream.

The sound was cut off by the gurgling as Eyeless ripped through his clothing and tore into the skin on his throat. You heard the other guards shouting and took another chance and opened your eyes. You lashed out with your free foot, kicking and silently shouting. One guard was hit over the head, knocked out. The other ended up holding his privates, as another tried to drag the unconscious man away. The final guard was staring at the scene of Eyeless tearing the other man apart.

Soon, all the guards were on the ground. Not by you, but by Eyeless himself. Blood was strewn across the floor along with stray body parts that the grey man had ripped from the guards. You stared in fear at the grey man as he stared at you, unmoving from where he was. You dimly noticed that the shackle was gone and that he was free. Am I going to die...by this man? You asked yourself, feeling weak compared to him.

He walked closer and lowered himself down so he was eye level with you. His breath was warm and fast as he spoke, smelling of blood.

"I won't kill you...yet." He said before standing completely.

His hand suddenly went into your blouse, making you squirm and your eyes widen.

"Stop moving," He growled.

He placed something cold and hard between your breasts before pulling his hand out and backing away, moving back to the wall and putting the shackle back onto his leg. You stared at him in confusion as men started to move in, yelling at one another. 

That was the first day you were free from electrocution and chemicals.