11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Eleven---Stars Only Shine in the Dark---Eyeless Jack X Reader
(y/n)~your name (l/n)~last name (e/c)~eye color (h/c)~hair color (s/c)~skin color (f/c)~favorite color (I do not own the picture above)
Chapter written on 14 Nov, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world seemed bumpy, with the rising and falling motions. A harsh pain in the gut that sent you whirling and confused. Swaying movement and a strange swishing sound that was unrecognizable to your ears. The sounds of something crunching under a set of feet that sounded rhythmically with the unusual predicament you felt yourself in. 

You opened your eyes wide, then shut them tight from the bright light that consumed your retinas. Squinting harshly, you let your eyes adjust to the brightness. Everything hit you at once in a wonderous magnitude.

Colors of all sorts invaded your vision, tones and hues you hadn't seen for years on end that had been hidden by the multitudes of greys that consumed your life. Everything was fascinating and seemed to steal your breath like a child a small toy.

There was blue from the amazingly vast sky. Shades of brown and orange on the dirt and trunks of skinny needled trees. Dark and dull greens of grasses, mosses, and pine needles. Everything held a majesty that you'd never experienced in your life that was able to make you freeze and not notice that person carrying you.

Then, with a huff, you felt yourself falling and hitting something heavily and making the air disappear from your lungs.

"Ah, snowflake, you're up," The deep and chilling voice said.

Slowly you raised your eyes to seize the view of the one and only, Eyeless. Different from the cell you two had been confined in, he now wore his clothes proudly with stains of dark red and brown.

You stayed silent as he bent down and grasped your wrist harshly, yanking you to your feet and making you yelp in shock. He held you close to his face enough that his putrid breath was blowing gently onto the pale skin of your face.

He said nothing before turning around and walking, still holding your wrist so tightly his nails dug and penetrated your skin. You stumbled after him, unsure of what to do.

All you knew of him was death and suffering. He killed and tortured, not giving a care to the world about the effects on others or himself as he pleasured himself with the pain of another. And that is what terrified you. 

Why was he taking you? And what was he going to do to you?