Chapter Twenty-Eight: Cup Anyone?

I woke up the next morning to us stopping at Denny's restaurant. I made a face as Dan carried me off the bus. I was in no mood for the shit today. I was also informed by Zack that there would be a tutor on the road with us for a few weeks for Ryleigh and me to do school. I had every intention of telling her but from the sigh of Jordan carrying Ryleigh off the bus told me Josh told her.

'Can you believe them?' I signed to her as we piled into a party room.

"Yes. I can believe them. I understand why they did it but I mean our school work is online anyway so I don't get the fact we have a tutor. We hold each other accountable." Ryleigh looked at Josh glaring.

"Hey don't shoot that look at me thank Mr. Urie over there." He pointed toward dad.

"What do you mean thank, Brendon?" Ryleigh said perfecting her glare at Josh and Tyler.

"He is the one who suggested it," Tyler said like it was no big deal before placing his menu down.

I moved back to the band table and slid into the booth beside dad. Ryleigh slid in beside me causing me to slide right into dad squishing me. I was going to have a bruised hip probably because of it.

"So Urie," Ryleigh glared at him. "I just heard a rumor that you are the reason I now have a tutor is that true?"

'yeah, dad.' I said following Ryleigh's lead.

"Oh, so the two of you ganging up on me?" He said and stuck his tongue out at me causing me to break my glare into a smile, "Welp, sorry girls it is. Log you said you enjoyed school when you were with Ryleigh. It's not going to be that bad."

"How long have you been out of school Urie? Because let me tell you school is not enjoyable." Ryleigh said and pointed to me as like 'tell him'.

"Something you'd like to contribute Logan?" Dan said across the table snickering.

I sunk into my seat slowly slipping down the booth seat to almost sitting under the table. Dad started laughing. I then heard a waiter come to our table to take our drink orders.

"Logan Blake get up here and order food and drink," Dad said helping me up by grabbing my arm.

I flinched away remember that is where I had been branded with cigarets. I pointed to the Pepsi and then to the pancakes. I smiled and he asked questions which I looked at dad hoping he would answer them for me. I really wished it was a speech person who was coming not a tutor. It was going to be a million times worse explaining why the girl doesn't speak now.

After breakfast, we got back on the bus and by the next stop, the tutor was waiting at the arena. We were placed in a spare room. Dad had got me an all-access pass and backpack that said crew on it. Even though I wasn't crew. Ryleigh sat beside me looking at this women. When she turned around I recognized her immediately before I knew it Tyler ran in and kissed Jenna.

I smiled at the happy couple feeling a pang of guilt for dad. Before I knew it I was walking back to the panic dressing room to tell dad that was cute. I was paying no attention to where I was going colliding with a body.

"Always running into me aren't you?" A voice said. I looked up into a set of green eyes I knew too well. He laced his hands out for me.

"I am sorry," Tobias breathed out. I just engulfed him in a hug it had been too long.

I had so many questions but before I knew it Ryleigh came running down the hallway with Debby hot on her heels. Ryleigh ran into the panic dressing room and slammed the door. I let my body shake in the motion of a giggle as Debby banged on the door. Josh was just walking around with Jordan like this was normal. I was pretty dumbfounded. I walked toward the All Time Low dressing room knocking on the door. I heard a brief come in.

I looked at Jack sprawled out on the floor in an X position. I stood above him and made silly faces blocking his light.

"Come on kid move." He tapped my outer leg lightly.

I looked at Alex before he passed me a bottle of water from their fridge. This was one of the nicer venue's we had been at. That or the bands had requested stuff. I wonder what the bands dressing room was like. I poured a little bit of water on Jack's head before running out of the room.

"Oh, you are so on little Urie." He screamed before getting a water bottle to chase me.

He uncapped the water bottle trying to get me wet. I ran onto the stage as the crew was starting to assemble different set pieces. Jack followed me. Dad and the rest of panic stood off to the side waiting for the last of their set-pieces as jack chased me with water.

"Come back here you little shit." He giggled as I continued to run.

I met my kryptonite on a stray wire. I fell and face planted onto the hard stage floor. I realize now how hard it was and why it always takes people a minute to get up. I'd wanted to lay here in peace and wallow in pain. But it was too late, Jack took his shot and downed me in water. I shook my hair out and got him wet along with part of the stage.

'It's on jack' I signed

"I don't know what that means little Urie. I win." He said before running off to join All Time Low. They were going to run around the venue looking for fans to give stuff to.

I rolled my eyes and went into the regular band room seeing all solo cups we had before getting and idea. I smiled at my evil mind grabbing Tobias' hand and hunting Ryleigh down. I didn't even bother to ask dad. I just started lining cups up in the All Time Low room. I had Tobias in charge of filling one side of the room and Ryleigh the other. I explained in our free moments why we're doing this.

"So how long we you guys here for, when I say you guys, I mean Jenna, Sarah, and you." Ryleigh says gesturing to Tobias.

"Um well, I will fly out after tonight. Sarah, Jenna, and Debby are staying a few nights I think. I have to get back to um," Tobias stopped before clearing his throat. "You know what it isn't all that important."

I rolled my eyes clapping to them telling them to get back to work. After filling most of their room and making it really hard to get through the room to get to their stuff. We went to the Pilots dressing room and chilled. It wasn't long before we were found.

"okay children.."

Oh no here we go.