Chapter Sixty-Two: Wish on

Alex pointed the mic up close to my mouth as I backed away from it continuing to play the piano notes for the song. I hadn't really wrote out the music so it was all based off what I could remember for everyone else. After the song ended Ryleigh and I finished off our set. I ran off stage to be hugged by the guys and Beckett.

Beckett picked me up popping my back in the process which honestly felt great. Kolbi motioned to be picked up so I, of course, did as I went over and hugged the rest of the guys before there set. It was maybe a good 5 minutes before their set started. They were doing last minute things. I carried Kolbi on my hip as I went and joined the final handshake before they went on stage. I put my hand in the pile of hands and Kolbi put hers in as well causing Jack to laugh.

I went out and stood in that weird space between the stage and the crowd. I held Kolbi's hand as we stood there dancing. There was plenty of security between the barriers and stage. I watched Kolbi as she went and ran up and down the stage isle as I was jamming out to the guys. I though watched as Alex pointed to his wrist where a watch would set rolling my eyes. Beckett came out and took control of watching Kolbi as I went back to the back.

"Guys wave goodbye to Logan for a few!" Alex screamed into the mic as I hurried back behind the stage.

I rushed into the dressing room and set up the machine. Ryleigh was in there which was odd because she usually would stand at the side stage and watch Zack. I started my treatment as she picked up the chair I had shoved over earlier and sat in front of me.

"You know I am not the wordiest person ever. I just want you to know I'm going to miss you and I'm sorry if I have ever seemed like a bad friend. I know you are hard-headed but you're my best friend. There isn't another person in the world I can go to and know they understand how I feel other than you. There isn't another person in the world I would want to go to. I know you and Harrington are probably going to get back together again, which I am happy for you. But, just don't forget me or this band." Ryleigh said and clasped her hands together.

"Also please try and make it to shows see if Jack survives," Ryleigh giggled as I smiled too.

"Who said I was leaving?" I asked as she looked at me confused.

"Rian said... Oh my god did you get invited to stay!" Ryleigh screamed excitedly as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh don't roll those eyes you look so weird with the smoke and all. Doesn't it hurt your eyes?" Ryleigh said and I shrugged.

"Sort of. I don't know my throat hurts a lot right now. I think it's from talking. But it's hard to sign so shakily." I shrugged and tried to sign.

"Yeah, no joke. Well, I don't want you to leave and I know Harrington doesn't want you to leave. Just try not and piss Rian off." Ry said before motioning to the door.

"I'm going to go watch Z preform come join when you are done yeah?" She said before I nodded and waved her off.

I yawned and put my head back against the wall. I was so tired it was odd. These treatments usually make me feel more awake. I guess the sleep deprivation was officially getting to me too. I pulled my knees up to my chest and left enough room for my face and mask so I didn't suffocate myself. I rested my head there and listened to the machine rattle.

I woke up though to someone shaking my body. It was Alex, someone had shut the machine off at some point. I looked up at him, he looked amused and concerned. I yawned and stretched my body out watching out for his legs and feet.

"Good evening sleepyhead," Alex spoke as Jack chuckled from the sofa.

Zack had his arm wrapped around Ryleigh. They were all cuddled up. Rian was shirtless and talking on the phone to someone. I yawned again as I looked to see Kolbi and Beckett were both not here.