Chapter Fifty-Three: 2 years to Forever

I woke up to a steady beeping from a heart monitor. I opened my eyes weakly and saw Ryleigh's face beside mine. She was sound asleep wearing Alex's baseball cap over her eyes. I smiled and couldn't help but flip the ball cap down over her face as she grumbled.

"Logan." She groaned then it was like it clicked that I was awake.

"Holy shit Logan." She pressed the nurse call button and wrapped her arms around me holding onto me so tightly I felt like I would stop breathing.

Nurses ushered in the room and shined a light in my eyes and told Ryleigh she had to move. Before I knew it Beckett was sliding down the hallway and into the room. He looked at me as like he was relieved. Rian was the next one to walk in the room. I began to feel the room start to close in on me and pulled my legs to my chest.

"no sweetheart you can't do that we need to examine you." A nurse said as my body began to shake.

"Logan!" Ryleigh shouted and all my brain would do is go back to memories.

I was in a pool struggle for water splashing left and right. I was drowning. Only this time I noticed there was a person upstairs. I noticed their sick and twisted smile.

"Logan!" Ryleigh grabbed my hand shoving the nurse out of the way and squeezed my hand.

"I will have you-"

"Oh bite me." Ryleigh barked at the nurse as she kept squeezing my hand.

"Logan breathe you're going to be okay. Your safe I promise." She spoke and her voice got softer.

I screamed out now on the side of a pool as the pool went from clear to red. The scene flipped to my old living room. I was screaming in a pool of blood. I looked at the bodies in front of me. I heard a child screaming by my feet couldn't carry me to them.

"Beckett, Rian come on please help." Ryleigh pleaded with them as Beckett grabbed my other hand and then wrapped his arm around my head pulling it into his chest.

"Listen to it Logan," He said and kissed my head.

Thump, thump, thump

Beep, beep, beep, beep

"Come on Logan what are 5 things you can-"

'You, Rian, Ryleigh, Clock, Tommy' I signed

"Oh my god," Ryleigh said backing away and letting go of my hand.

"What are 4 things you can feel?" Rian continue the grounding method

'Blanket, Beckett, heartbeat, Ryleigh's hand'

"okay good 3 things you can hear?" Rian said and pushed some hair out of my face getting closer to me.

'you, Beckett's heart, screaming.' I pointed to the monitor.

Rian's face faltered and Beckett wrapped me tighter into his body as I rode out the last of my panic attack. The nurse had called someone from psychiatric which really pissed of Ryleigh.

"She isn't crazy she has just gone through a lot." She told the nurse quite loudly as Zack picked her up. Stopping her from punching the nurse.

'where are my parents?' I looked at Beckett.

"They are out with Kolb's in the waiting room. Sarah just fell asleep. Brendon hasn't slept the whole time you were out." Beckett said and kissed the top of my head again.

'how long was I-' I stopped when a doctor forcefully removed Beckett from me and put restraints on my wrist cuffing me to the bed.

"She is going to a different floor where she will not have visitors until we determine it fit for her." The doctor said then security asked Beckett to leave before grabbing him and shoving him out of the way.