Chapter Sixty-Three: Stars

I followed Alex back into the small diner and sat down. Ryleigh looked at me before putting her arm on my chair. I looked at her as I sat there before eating two of my chicken tenders. I knew I was being stared at and I didn't appreciate it. I picked up a French fry as Zack looked at Jack to talk to him. I was aiming for Zack but hit Rian. I looked down at my plate off food and rolled my top lip in and bit down on my bottom lip. Alex tried to stop his laugh from coming up to the surface as Ryleigh looked at me before Rian picked up one of my fries throwing one at me. I batted it down.

'gross'

"Then why order them?" Ryleigh asked me as everyone stared.

"Oh yeah, you never liked them." Ryleigh laughed as I rolled my eyes to the back of my skull.

"You know one day your eyes will get stuck like that," Jack said as he pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes again as Zack laughed this time. I smiled a fake cheeky smile as Ryleigh smacked my face playfully. I took another fry off my plate and threw one at her.

"Okay children." Zack grabbed my plate of what I wasn't going to eat and began eating it.

"Logan hardly ate anything." Rian pointed out as Alex looked at me.

"Logan hardly eats anything. Oh my god wait until you see her with. Oh god, what was it when we were kids that you would drink?" Ryleigh said looking at me and I shrugged.

"Oh, I remember! It was gravy I remember that because your dad would bring it home and just give you a straw and you would get so upset later because your mom tried to feed us peanut butter banana milkshakes and you were not about them. I remember you being all like 'mom I hate bananas!' While I thought they were pretty good." Ryleigh rambled and I felt this pang of missing my parents in my chest.

I then felt immediately guilty for missing them. I nodded my head as everyone began to ask me about what other foods I ate. I thought and grabbed my napkin and a pen from the counter before making a list.

-Chicken

-Blueberries

-Cranberries

-

I stopped and looked up at the ceiling trying to think of what else I ate. I was really picky when it came down to it. Rian reached over the table taking the napkin before Zack about choked on the last of my meal.

"Holy shit Logan you eat nothing. Don't you like fish, or potatoes. Do you like any, literal starch?" Zack said as he looked at the napkin.

"What did little Urie put on there?" Alex said as Rian read it out loud.

"She put chicken, blueberries, and cranberries. Girl where is the milk or chocolate or like literally any vegetables?" Rian said as Jack just shrugged.

"As long as you eat potato chips and pizza we are cool," Jack said looking at me as I shook my head no.

"You don't like pizza?!" The table exclaimed as I put my hands over my ears.

"Well, that is new to the list." Ryleigh made the mental note.

"What is on the 'do not like list'?" Alex asked and Ryleigh began to rattle off things from when I was a child.

"Bread, cereal of pretty much any kind, yogurt, bananas, tomatoes, turkey, fish, oh my god does Logan hate fish." Ryleigh continued on as everyone looked at me.

"Okay, this has to be killing Zack's healthy soul because it is killing mine," Rian spoke up as Ryleigh looked at Zack who nodded.

'look it's hard when you can't taste a lot.' I signed and Ryleigh rolled her eyes as I smacked her upside the head.

Quietजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें