Chapter Fifty-Four: In and Out

I had spent 5 days in this prison. People had left the waiting room and I had gotten in trouble for getting out of my restraints which means new ones were put on. I was finally today allowed visitors. A nurse stood in the bathroom while I showered which I found a complete invasion of privacy. A nurse also had to be in the room while my visitors were there. I didn't know who was coming to visit I knew that Ryleigh was for sure she had a date with Zack and asked if I would paint her nails. It was the one talent I had. I figured Beckett would try and come but I didn't know they took my phone. Dad was working on cases with a few lawyers. Jenna and Tyler were setting up and starting to nest for their baby. Part of me didn't even think Alex, Jack, or Rian would come up with Ryleigh but it would be a pleasant surprise.

Luce had been sneaking me food as that was my punishment for breaking out of my restraints. They were idiots for not noticing that they were cut. I pulled the curtain to the shower and hid my body putting my hands out for the towel. The male nurse who was sitting on the toilet playing on his phone just smirked at me. He handed me the towel but looked over my body while I was trying to wrap the towel around my body. I wanted to gag and kick him in a certain area. I knew the repercussion to that though would be no visitors and I was dying for people other than Luce.

I had met some other 'kids' on the floor we range in age from 17 to 21. There are 6 of us, Luce who was the youngest, Thompson who was the oldest. Thompson called Beckett hot and asked who he was as he caught us leaving the waiting room. Luce told him to ignore us and go back into his room while she tried to make it look like I had never left. I had also grown closer to everyone. It wasn't just going to be me leaving here it was going to be all 6 of us. I was making sure of that.

I heard a faint little knock at the door before it was opened. I was now drying my hair it was the doctor. She gave me a sick smile before looking at the male nurse and nodding her head toward the door. I didn't give her the eye contact she wanted and she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to look up at her.

"You will obey and you will listen to what I have to say. Do I make myself perfectly clear." She said and I couldn't help but notice the alcohol on her breath.

I nodded my head and raised my eyebrows as I heard another knock I knew all too familiar it was that of Ryleigh. The doctor let go of my hair and straightened herself out before pointing at me and glaring as Ryleigh walked in.

"Alex will be up in a minute with a shadow," Ryleigh said and put a bag of fingernail polish down on the shitty bedside table. I went into the bathroom and grabbed some paper towels.

A new nurse came in and looked at Ryleigh, the table then myself before taking the bag of fingernail polish.

"You aren't allowed this in fear you will ingest this and kill yourself." She said before placing it out in the hallway.

"Lady she was just going to paint my nails. I have a date tonight. Also, she isn't going to do that. One your head is so far up-"

"Mommy!" A girly shriek was heard before Kolbi ran to my bed and climbed up on it.

I was glad I got to wear the street clothes I had came in. I didn't care the shirt was actually Rian's and that I was in shorts. I helped Kolbi up on the bed as Alex stood at the nurses' station. Getting rather loud.

"I don't give a flying fuck. She is my family. It is a bullshit rule that only two people are allowed in. She is a kid!" Alex shouted as Luce stuck her head in the room.

"Luce you know the drill out. Only two allowed in the room at a time." The nurse barked at Luce who needed sadly.

"I was just going to say there is room in the visitor's lounge. It's not being used and 6 people are allowed in there I didn't-"

"Out now!" The nurse said and went over I stood up and left Kolbi on my bed ready to knock a nurse out if she pushed Luce.

I caught Alex's eye and waved. He gave me a small wave and then smiled a cheeky jackass smile. He grabbed a chair from the waiting area and carried it over his shoulders and placed it in the doorway of my room.

"You are going to get her in more trouble than what she is in." Ryleigh chuckled as Alex plopped down into the chair.

"Yeah, and they can suck my tiny dick," Alex said to Ryleigh who was covering Kolbi's ears.

'language.' I squinted my eyes at Alex who did it back at me before we started laughing.

"Yeah, Lex language," Kolbi sassed before standing on the bed jumping on it.

I went back to my bed and grabbed Kolbi mid bounce and softly through her onto the bed and began tickling her.

"Ah, the tickle monster!" She screamed as I tickled her and the nurse who had moved Luce out of the way was now practically ready to kill Alex.

"Did Logan try to kill herself again?" The nurse said and rushed toward my room only to find everyone looking at her confused.

Kolbi not understanding what it meant but partially understanding as she wasn't dumb. She looked at me with sad eyes that broke my heart. I wanted to die at that moment. I wished Beckett was here to help me explain this to her and make it sound so much different than what they were saying. A thought popped into my head after everything. When I was brought into the house Zack was talking to a nurse downstairs what exactly did he tell the nurse?

"Mommy you don't want to..." Kolbi paused and gasped in air as the waterworks began.

"Kolbi that's not true. Your mommy loves you so much and-" Ryleigh looked at me as Kolbi got down and ran to Alex.

Alex had been forcibly moved so the nurse could come and stand back in the room and supervise the visit. She smiled at watching Kolbi cry. Alex held Kolbi close wrapping his arms around her. He placed her head on his shoulder and stroked the back of her head. I looked at Ryleigh at a complete loss of words. I in that moment wanted to be alone. Alex noticed Kolbi wasn't calming down and thought it would be a good idea that he take her back to Beckett's. He mumbled something about being sorry and Beckett wanted to come but something with a cat.

I looked at Ryleigh and the nurse and threw my head back into the bed. There were no pillows for me to scream into. I didn't have the voice or power to anyway. I knew it was no use. Ryleigh looked at me and then glared at the nurse.

"You want that little girl to be traumatized for the rest of her life don't you?" Ryleigh started as the nurse cocked her side to the side.

"I don't know what you mean ma'am but if you raise your voice like that again I will ask you be escorted off this floor." She smiled and then pulled out a pager signaling for security to come stand at the door.

I had watched this happen with Thompson's visitors. The room got a little loud and they called security to come and take them out. I reached out for Ryleigh to hug her the nurse grabbed me and then went to the cabinet and grabbed restraints throwing me into the bed. I fought her for a few seconds before feeling my world begin to drift in and out.