Chapter Fifty-Seven: Wrong

To: Ry Ry Dun

From: Logan Blake

Dear Ryleigh Dun,

I have known you for years upon years. Though some years we were apart. I just knew that one day we would find each other again. I always imagined you being this big superstar. I don't know why but I looked up to you as a kid. You were always there and you were/are my best friend. No matter what you are my best friend. You are there when I am crying like an idiot. You were there for me when no one else was. You understood my pain of being separated from a life I knew and one that is an unknown. You ran away with me to try and live our fantasies and I think that is true friendship.

True friendship is not being scared of death but welcoming it with warm arms knowing there is an end to everything. Endings to books, lives, stories, moments in time. There is an ending to everything. I think that I put you in terrible situations where I made you pick your family over myself. I should have never done that I deeply regret and apologize for my actions. I also am sorry for any pain I have caused you.

I love you Ryleigh Diana Dun, you mean the world to me and I am so thankful to have a friend like you. A friend who puts up with my running away and my constant heartbreak. I don't think I ever knew the true meaning of friendship until it was ripped away from us both. A wise person once wrote to me telling me, 'there is never an end just a new beginning waiting to unfold'. So with that, I have been asked to go on tour. I know you have too with the same band and be an opening act. I guess what I am truly asking here is do you want to be a band?

Answer me soon dork!

Logan B

I chuckled down at my phone chucking it back onto my bed. Alex had offered me to come and help during their short tour. It was just a few cities nothing too extravagant. Dad told me it was okay because it gave him and mom time to discuss something. I told Alex I'd have to think about it because I was readapting back to life outside of a prison of cinderblock walls. I thought of Ryleigh's dream as a child, we both had this dream of singing together on a stage. She would be the only one singing though and I would be helping her by playing an instrument.

From: Ry Ry Dun

To: Logan Blake

I already accepted dude! Just come I promise no PDA. Also, Why has Beckett been acting so distant? Everything good between the two of you?

I stared at the message on my phone before having my fingers type out a quick messaging shooting it back at her.

From: Logan Blake

To: Ry Ry Dun

We broke up did he not tell you?

From: Ry Ry Dun

To: Logan Blake

No, he didn't are you okay?

From: Logan Blake

To: Ry Ry Dun

Yeah, I'm fine. Just come over and we can practice or something.

Ryleigh was over within a few minutes. We were practicing deciding on songs and joking around. It was like old times. She was telling me about things going on with her and Zack. She said it was a little odd we were both going on a tour 'alone' without our families.

The next few days flew by like how the sunrises and sets. It felt really quick. I had packed my bag. Dad had got me at least 2 guitars and a bass. Alex said there would be a Piano that was being brought with I could just use that. Before I knew it a car was here to collect me and Ryleigh. She stayed over the night before. I waved goodbye to mom and dad giving them both a kiss on the cheek before running off into the car with Ryleigh.