Chapter Forty-Eight: Bottle it up

There is something magical about universal studios. I guess that and watching Beckett fangirl about comics and harry potter. I can't lie to you though I think I freaked out about the harry potter stuff.

While this trip was fun and everything I had expected it to be it ended all too soon. Beckett and I shared one other night like the previous one. Everything is so natural to him and it is kind of infuriating. He just knows what to do and it was kind of annoying. I though know to charm my way into places and things. Like one night I got us drinks, which I am well aware that it's bad because I am underage. You know what, it's fine.

"You ready girly?" Beckett said as he finished filling the car with gas and hopping back into the car.

I nodded my head as he turned the key and the car came to life. I was in charge of playing music on the car ride home. I played some All Time Low, fall out boy, and just all different kinds of music. I, of course, took videos and sent them to Alex and Jack when we were in Beckett's car jamming out to All Time Low.

Group created by Logan

Logan: This is why we can't go anywhere.

Alex: Did you only add 1 fourth of all time low?

Logan: Jack is here. I know how Rian feels about Group chats add him and Zack if you want.

Jack: Already on it.

Jack has added Zack and Rian

Alex: What is up boys and Logan

Rian: Wait my favorite Logan?

Logan: Yes tis be me.

Jack: I thought I was your favorite?

Zack: Bitch that spot has been taken for a while by me

Logan: Well this is getting weird. Beckett says Hey! And then asked me something ;)

Alex: USE CONDOMS CHILDREN! WE DON'T WANT YOU GUYS HAVING NO KIDS!

Jack: Remember what your daddy taught you.

Rian: Stop

Zack: Hey Ry asked me to tell you to text her. Also, you pick up the stuff?

Logan: Yes I did. I picked up your stuff. Also, I mean I did use what my daddy taught. ;) Have fun boys.

Rian: WHAT

Alex: Logan Blake you did not.

Jack: I didn't expect that one

** New Message **

Rian: You are messing with us right?

Logan: I might be... I might not be at the same time... who knows?

Rian: Logan.... Blake.... Urie.... I SWEAR TO GOD....

Logan: We will discuss this later. Beckett wants to switch drivers. We are almost back to the house. Also, I picked you and the boys up little gifts. So we may chat then. Dad is hosting a get-together tonight anyway when we get back. Like a welcome home party. Excluding Kolbi, Tyler, and Jenna.

Rian: Okay kid you get away now.

I closed my message app and looked at Beckett who was so focused on the road. We were about an hour away from home. I began to think of this trip and smiled. There wasn't a lot of tears but a lot of smiles. I placed my head on the window and watched the sights pass me by.