Prolouge

The beginning of this book will move kinda slow, but please give this a chance.

Yeah this chapter is pretty bad, I kinda wanna scrap it.

Update! So since Vampires AREN'T REAL and I have my own interpretation of Vampires I will be "creating" some powers and perks that I wish vampires would have into my story.

For future readers: there may be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in later chapters that I have not noticed. If you come across please don't fail to let me know

I've come to realize how cringe this chapter is because I was trying to use language I was unfamiliar with.

Update July 8th 2021, as of today I

Recognized how fast this book is growing. I have been getting a shit ton of notifications for my book when I haven't seen At Least one notification in a good month. Also I've gained At Least 10k reads in less than 24 hours. Can someone tell me what's going on? Is wattpad finally promoting small books/writers or something? I've never gained so quickly

Jason

"Jason!" My father's voice boomed throughout our home.

I quickly zoomed into his room to see what was going on.

"Yes father." I greeted him with a bow.

"Are you ready for tonight my son?"

"We still didn't get them father? Are the ferals still loose?" I was confused.

I could have sworn Hunter and I have got all that we can the night before. How could they still be running loose?

"You did Jason, and you did a spectacular job. However, someone keeps turning random civilians without my permission, ultimately resulting in those turning into ferals due to their lack of resistance towards human blood."

I groaned in annoyance as I realized this meant more innocent people have been dying due to the irresponsibility and vindictiveness of our kind. The ones who are turning people into ferals happen to be the ones holding a deep form of regret and instead of going to the root of the problem they take it out on humans.

Recently humans have been getting attacked lately and many people have been dying at night. They still haven't figured out, or come to the conclusion that we exist, but the longer this happens the more people will think, and the more they think they will soon come to the conclusion that we exist and an all out war will be the only solution.

And it's obvious as to which side will win.

But that's what my father and his team are trying to avoid. We need to stay under the wraps and co-exist with humans. My father taught me to drink from animal blood rather than human blood to resist the urge of injuring a human. He trained me to fight very well and trained me to be an independent person because soon after his reign is over, I will be taking his place as "Jason, the Vampire King" And it's my duty to fulfill his promise of coexisting with humans.

But we can't do that when there are people risking our exposure.

"May I call Hunter into the room?" I pointed towards the door.

He nodded his head. "Quickly."

I ran to Hunter's dorm in a hurry and woke him up from his slumber.

"Father needs us, Hunter." I informed.

He yawned and immediately got up from his bed.

"Again? This man can't just do shit on his own can he?" He stretched.