Part 2

This chapter is important. In this chapter you will be told the back story of Francis and the "truth" of Jason's father

Rue

"I'm back." Hunter evilly chuckled.

I watched in awe at how different Hunter looked. His eyes were completely black, no sort of white in it. He looked as if he aged about 20 years. His once youthful looks gone. He now had a thick dark beard, one that looked unkept. His once soft facial structure was now a stronger, more pronounced one. His nose grew a little sharper as well as the inner corners of his eyelids.

His skin was pale, but kinda purple. His once short cut hair was now longer, it rested at his shoulders. He did not look the same.

"Is that really Hunter?" Jason said in disbelief.

"Fuck you Jason you were supposed to fucking help us, not have a reunion with your baby mother." Jeff punched Jason in the back but he didn't flinch. "And I can tell you didn't consume human blood like you said you would."

He was too bewildered and benumbed to react.

"Did he get possessed or something, father?" Jeff asked.

"No. He's always been like this. Always." He put a heavy emphasis on always.

"Hunter isn't a pure vampire. He's half-demon half-vampire. I can't explain everything right now, but we need to get away from him while he's in this state. There's no doubt that he would, and could kill every one of us in this room."

My father ran out the room with Jeff following behind him. I waited for Jason to run out after them, but he was frozen. He couldn't move. He was too shocked about the situation to do anything.

"Jason." I said monotonously.

My voice seemed to have cracked him out of his stare and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Rue."

I don't know why, but him saying my name, and even looking at him filled me with rage and anger.

"We have to go."

I turned back to see the soldiers staring at what stood amongst them. With no time to react Hunter began bobbing across the room slicing each and every vampire that stood near him.

I looked around to see if the King or Haley was in here, but they were gone. Those bastards escaped.

If we didn't leave, soon enough it would be our heads that ended up on the ground. I didn't want to die, not yet.

"Jason, we need to leave." I pulled on his arm and we ran out of the room.

We caught up with my father in the woods a few minutes later. We were far from Jason's home at this point.

Once we settled down I noticed how exhausted everyone was. Jeff was out of breath, my fathers skin was extremely glossy, Jason's eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was a mess.

"Tell me what the fuck is happening with Hunter! And why the fuck is Hayley alive and where is my son!" Jason shouted as he punched my father.

My father picked up his wrist and removed it off his chest.

"I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm getting very agitated with secrets and I need some answers!"

Dad sighed and sat down on the floor.

"Sit everyone. I guess now that Hunter's demon side has awoken, this conversation is a must."

"Is he a huge threat to us?" Jeff asked.