Ch.2

Zim opened the door to his base and, turning around, slammed it shut angrily.

"Ohhh--WHY much Keef be so....ANNOYING!?" Yelled Zim angrily to himself.

"I don't KNOW. Maybe cause he LOOOVE you?" said Gir in his goofy robot voice. He was sitting on the sofa with a large bowl of popcorn that was spilling over. Zim could only assume he made three large bags and dumping them all in the small bowl.

He looked down at the floor and his suspicion was confirmed. There was, indeed, a trail of popcorn that had spilled onto the floor, leading from the kitchen, all the way to the sofa.

Zim glanced up at the TV and saw that Gir was watching a dramatic episode of Angry Monkey.

Zim turned and gave the SIR unit a death glare.

This didn't even phase the SIR unit at all.

"HA! Fool he is then! Why would I EVER love anyone? Irkens don't need 'love'. We are INCAPABLE of feeling any emotions. We're programed to whatever job we receive, and that's all" said Zim, taking off his black wig and contacts.

He placed them on the small table beside the sofa.

"I WUV you masta! Do you WUV me too? Do you? Do you? DO YOU? Do you? DO YOU? Dooo yooouuu? Doyou?" Asked Gir, smiling adorably.

Zim opened his mouth to reply back, but Gir interrupted him.

"DOOO YOOUUUU!?" Shouted Gir loudly.

Zim huffed in anger.

"No Gir, I-" started Zim, but was again interrupted when Gir started screaming.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AH AH AH AH WAAAAAAAAAA" Screeched Gir, throwing a tantrum. He threw himself on the floor in front of Zim and started rolling around, screaming his head off as he punched the floor.

Startled and freaked out, Zim stepped back in shock.

"D-DID I SAY NO? EH HEHE...hehe...I-I meant YES! I DO love you Gir! You're like a....a.....a, uh, SON! to me..." said Zim, trailing off a he tried to think of what to say.

"YAAAAAAY! I WUV YOU TOO MASTA!!!" Shouted Gir happily, jumping off the floor and squeezing Zim in a super tight hug, making the poor Irken gasp for air.

He let go and hopped back up onto the sofa and just stared at the TV like nothing happened.

Zim sigh in exhaustion, slumping down on the sofa, grabbing a pillow and burying his face into the soft material.

The show that was playing on the TV suddenly got cut off by an incoming transmission.

"Sir, incoming transmission from--The Tallests--aboard the Massive" Said the computer in his annoyed robotic voice.

"The TALLESTS!" Screamed Zim, jumping off the sofa and running over to the TV to receive the transmission.

He made sure to dust off his uniform before answering the call.

"My Tallests! It is I, ZIIIIIM!!! Invader of Earth! What brings you to call me?" Asked Zim dramatically, smiling up at the screen.

The screen was all staticy at first, with only quick flashes of red and a hint of purple, but it then focused and flashed, managing to hone in on the Massive's signal.

There, standing in a large room that was almost completely burned and destroyed, were Irk's two leaders.

Tallest Red and Tallest Purple.

They both looked completely beat up, burned, half-eaten, and overall traumatized by what they had been forced to see and experience for almost an entire month.