Ch.6

Zim and Dib were sitting across from each other at one of the tables in the cafeteria.

Gaz was sick today, so she decided to stay home.

Dib suspected she only wanted to stay home and play video games, but after seeing her try to play her Game Slave II, and failing at it, he believed she actually was sick.

Besides, Gaz wasn't THAT desperate if she wanted to play video games. She plays on that device even in school.

Anyway, the two friends were talking about how they could stop the Tallests from coming to Earth. They made sure to speak in hushed tones, just in case someone heard them.

Not that anyone believed in Dib anyway, but you can never be too careful.

"OK, I see what you mean now when you said there would normally be an entire armada flying alongside the Massive. They either got sucked into the Florpus Hole, or they all managed to escape, scattering at the latest second. That means the Massive is vulnerable at the moment. We should be able to sneak aboard before they regroup a new armada" explained Dib.

"Hmm....very well. Judging by how they just returned back into our reality, they will probably be weak anyway, so we should be able to destroy them before they come to destroy me" agreed Zim, nodding after thinking about what Dib said.

"HEY GUYS! whatcha talkin 'bout?" Asked Keef, appearing out of nowhere and smiling widely, causing the two boys to jump in fright.

"Keef-" started Zim, but the boy interrupted him.

"I know you said I wasn't your best friend anymore, but I was just wondering. Why AM I not your best friend anymore?" Asked Keef.

Zim was a little creeped out when Keef asked this, considering he said it in a creepy tone.

"Because you're annoying and a nuisance. You won't leave me alone and you're obsessed with me being your 'best friend'. Need I say any more?" Said Zim with hostility.

Keef seemed to deflate, but shook his head.

"So why did Dib replace me?" He asked.

"None of your business, Keef. Now BEGONE WITH YOU! Me and Dib must discuss important matters, and you are NOT to hear it, for this information is classified to all ears" said Zim, crossing his arms and turning his head away.

Keef glanced down at the ground and started blushing.

Dib was just sitting there, watching the exchange in silence.

When he saw the way Keef was acting towards the Fake Invader, he was confused.

"Hey Zim, let's head back to class now, so we're not late" Suggested Dib.

He wanted to get as far away from the orange haired boy as possible.

He was started to scare Dib.

A lot.

"YES! Let us go back to class, Dib. Goodbye Keef, you are dismissed and not to come near us again" said Zim, waving him off as he and Dib got up from their seats.

Keef just stood there, watching the two walk away.

No.

He wasn't losing the green skinned boy just yet.

Time to switch to plan B.

Plan A was trying to get Zim to remember all the good times they had together, but that had failed. He only listed off all the bad things, which wasn't what he wanted.