Ch.23

Zim now had TWO Irkens to take of.

Skoodge and Tak.

Skoodge was only staying until Purple could find him some EASY planet to take over. It's a mystery how he managed to take over Blorch. He was the FIRST one out of the entire Invader squadron to take over their assigned planet. How he did it, no one knows.

As for Tak though, she has anger issues and is....not in her right mind...now that she's learned that she's a clone of her old body. And she's still angry at Zim about what he did to her all those years ago. Purple wants to be sure Tak is ready to become an Invader by proving she is ready for it.

Zim breathed in, sighing in annoyance as he walked down the street, heading to school with Dib, Gaz, and Tak.

Tak was in her new human disguise, consisting of a short purple balayage hairstyle with straight bangs, and black eyeshadow. Her clothes had yet again changed, so now she was wearing a red plaid skirt with a black tank-top, a black leather jacket overtop. She also had a pair of black heeled boots with a pair of loose fitting black knee-length leg warmers. Her backpack that hid her PAK was the same color as her PAK, only in backpack form.

Tak was walking ahead of the small group, a pair of black headphones on her head and listening to music.

She was trying to ignore the two humans and male Irken behind her.

Gaz leaned closer to Zim and whispered to him.

"Should we be concerned?" asked Gaz, eyeing the female Irken with a death glare.

Gaz didn't trust Tak for some reason. She just didn't like that she was going to be staying at Zim's base for a while, maybe a couple of months. Gaz was ok with Skoodge, but Tak.....she just didn't know.

Zim sigh in agitation and nodded.

"Yes, unfortunately she will be staying until her....behavior improves. She does not meet the requirements to become one. She cannot be acting like this if she wants the become an Invader. Zim just hopes she will change soon. I do not want to share my base with her, so I had computer only obey me, and to temporarily shut down her PAK and put her in sleep mode if she were to ever try to attack me again" explained Zim, whispering back to Gaz.

Gaz just nodded in understanding, still not trusting the female Irken.

What was that one emotion that girls feel when there is another girl who they believe to be a threat in stealing the guy they have crushes on?

Oh yah.

Jealousy.

Gaz has never felt jealous before in her life, except for when someone gets the last latest game that comes out and she would have to wait several months for new copies to come out. But even then, that was more like anger towards that particular person.

Was Tak a threat?

Sure, she's a female Irken, but she HATES Zim.

Gaz shook her head.

For now, she needs to focus on her game.

Later after school, Zim and Tak had entered Zim's base.

Immediately Tak went over to the elevator and went down.

Zim rolled his eyes, shaking his head in disappointment.

Tak sure is acting like she wants to be an Invader, but to be fair, she is now stuck on Earth until Purple thinks she is fit to actually become one.

Zim had the computer fabricate Tak and Skoodge their own living quarters in the base, that way they could have some space to themselves, and Zim wouldn't have to worry about them getting in the way.