Ch.19

It's been two days now, and Dib was almost there.

Unfortunately, Zim and Gaz were on their last mental string.

Gaz sighed in frustration, trying to pull the plunger out of the toilet.

She was now wearing an apron (that fit her), a pair of white gloves, and had a pair of goggles over her eyes. She had managed to pull her hair back in a ponytail, that way it would stay out of the way.

Gaz growled as she finally got the plunger dislodged from the toilet, followed by an alien squid thingy that had been clinging onto it tightly, trying to pull it down.

"Ugh, disgusting!" exclaimed Gaz, waving the plunger around, trying to get the alien squid to let go.

The squid refused to let go, but was thrown off anyway, hitting the opposite side of the stall before slinking under the small space, climbing up the wall and disappearing through the air vents in the ceiling.

Gaz gagged in disgust, knowing she would have to clean up the strange trail of slime the squid had left.

Sizz-Lorr had made Gaz clean up the female's bathroom.

Unfortunately Zim wasn't able to help her, and she wasn't able to help him with the male's.

It was the only time they wouldn't be able to help each other.

Gaz crossed her arms and sigh, trying to think positive thoughts.

Maybe her brother, Dib, was on his way to save them?

Maybe Skoodge had called Tallest Purple and told him what had happened?

Maybe she and Zim could find some way to escape on their own?

There must be a back entrance or a window that's unprotected by the PAK Deactivator.

Gaz had snuck around the entire building and saw that the back door had also had the PAK deactivator installed above it, and so had the windows.

Maybe Sizz-Lorr had accidentally forgot to add the device onto one of the windows. Or maybe even an air vent that led outside.

Gaz could only hope that Zim was trying to think of some way they could escape.

With Zim

Zim could feel his anger boil as he paced back and forth in the male's bathroom, trying to think of some way to escape.

He was wearing the new staff uniform, like Gaz and the other workers were wearing, only he had his goggles resting on his forehead.

Zim hadn't even bothered with cleaning the bathroom. He was happy to help Gaz with whatever work Sizz-Lorr throws at her, but he refuses to do the work he gets assigned.

They're not even getting paid!

The large, stupid, idiotic crescent shaped Irken was holding them hostage in this restaurant, forcing them to work for free. He refuses to even look at Zim's programing and contacting Tallest Purple.

Zim growled as he screamed, grabbing a mop and hitting it against the wall, causing the stick to break and shatter into small wooden pieces.

Zim heaved in anger as he clutched the broken wooden mop in his hands, clutching the thing until he felt his knuckles starting to hurt.

Zim threw the mop against the wall and felt his anger desipitate.

Zim sigh in defeat.

There's no way for both Zim and Gaz to escape.