Ch.35

With Zim, Gaz and Purple 

The small group of three were standing outside, watching one of the drop ships coming down to the surface of Irk. 

The small ship landed in front of the small group, the doors opening to reveal Lard Nar and the crew from his old Resisty. 

The rest of the crew were all back at the ships. 

Speaking of the other ships, the large fleet of smaller ships were all visible now, floating above the atmosphere surrounding the main ship. 

Lard Nar exit the ship and stood there, glaring at the two Irkens and human girl.

“I see it’s just you three. Where are the rest of the soldiers and Elites? Are they scared to come FACE me?” asked Lard Nar sarcastically, smirking evilly. 

“Yes, they are. I mean, you are going to kill us all. This is what you’ve wanted, ever since you became the leader of the Resisty. Even before starting I bet” said Tallest Purple blankly, glaring down at the Vortian. 

“Well, I might as well end your misery then, shall we?” said Lard Nar excitedly, holding the remote up, about to push the button. 

“But-” said Purple, now smirking. 

Lard Nars finger hovered over the button, the Vortian frowning. 

“-you honestly thought we wouldn’t try to find some way to become resistant against the virus, have we?” asked Purple, looming over the Vortian. 

Lard Nar was sweating nervously, the Vortian a little frightened now. 

He jumped back and glared at the Tallest, growling in anger. 

“What do you mean by THAT?” he asked. 

Purple just chuckled evilly. 

“Turns out, when Tallest Miyuki created Zim's PAK, she created a program that will block any virus from infecting it. Triple 7 had no idea of it, meaning she kept it a secret from him. He’s working on replicating the antivirus program so he could install it wirelessly to all Irken PAKs. Face it Lard Nar. Your little virus is no threat to us” said Purple. 

Lard Nars eyes widened in shock, but then he shook his head and glared.

“But it’s not FINISHED yet, is it? So I guess you won’t mind if I do THIS!” said Lard Nar, going to push the button.

“NOT on MY WATCH!” said Gaz angrily, taking out her laser gun and taking aim, quickly shooting the remote out of his hand. 

Lard Nar screeched in shock, his hand almost getting completely blasted off. 

The remote landed on the ground a couple meters behind him. 

“NO! RESISTY, ATTACK THEM WHILE I GET THE REMOTE!” shouted Lard Nar, making a dash for the remote. 

The legs in Zim's PAK retracted, his eyes and PAK turning blue as the Era II Irken Invader program activated. 

Zim, in just 0.3 seconds, managed to pounce on the Vortian just before he could grab the remote. The two were knocked off to the side, Zim pinning Lard Nar down against the ground. 

“Quickly, grab the remote and run” said Hologram Miyuki in Zim’s head. 

Zim nodded and let go of the Vortian, his mechanical spider legs carrying him over to the remote. 

Zim grabbed it and climbed up the side of the closest building. 

“What are you waiting for you idiot, go get the remote!” yelled the floating brain thingy, glaring at Lard Nar.