Ch.5

With the Tallests

The Tallests were in the main control room of the Massive.

The giant ship had been fully repaired, and was on its way to Earth.

They were traveling twice the speed they normally went, that way they'd arrive at their destination faster.

Purple was thinking, zoned out.

Did he REALLY want to go through with this?

Yes, he and Red both hate Zim because he's SOOOOOOO annoying. And he ruined Operation Impending Doom I. He also got TWO Tallests killed by his creation, and caused a black out THREE times on Irk (one of them was half the planet).

Overall, Purple has enough right to hate Zim JUST as much as Red does.

But would it be very.....leaderly....to be killing one of Irks most loyal Invaders?

Yes, Zim did all those bad things. But those are all in the past. In fact, Purple can't even name one other Invader who was as loyal and devoted as Zim is.

Heck!

He WORSHIPED them!

He did everything IN THE NAME of the Tallests.

He then remembered all the research he did about Earth.

He was quite surprised how much he learned.

Yes, humans are disgusting creatures who don't care about other human beings except for themselves, but there are SOME humans who are actually NICE.

He also learned about nature, and how this thing called 'trees' supplies the planet with the Oxygen it needs for humans and animals to survive.

There are people out there cutting down trees, but there are others who plant them.

He also learned a lot about the different species of animals who inhabit the planet.

Over 8.7 MILLION!

And there are still new species being discovered every day!

Some of these animals are very deadly, such as venomous or bloodthirsty snakes or crocodiles. Some humans even DIE because of this thing called 'Shark Attacks'.

Purple shook his head.

He had dug around a bit more, and found that sharks are actually docile creatures. The only reason they attack humans is because some of them wear this thing called 'wet suites', which makes the humans appear more like 'seals'. Most sharks will only go in for one bite, to see if they like the taste, but they immediately spit them out because they dislike the taste of humans.

Some people still die, but only because they're not careful.

But then there are the animals who are cute and cuddly, such as foxes and panda bears.

Purple's thoughts immediately switched to the food.

There are different cultures with all KINDS of different foods.

If he recalled, Zim told them that meat was bad for Irkens, and will literally make their skin blister and burn.

But then there are the snack.

THE SNAAAAAACKSSSSSS!

There are so many different kinds of snacks they could eat.

Purple had never had any human food before, and wanted to see how different it would taste, in comparison to alien food.