Ch.4

Dib was already seated in class.

He had taken the bandage off his nose, showing that it was red and swollen.

He gently rubbed his nose, hissing slightly when it started stinging a little.

Instead, he rested his head on his fist and looked out the window.

He sighed.

Hearing the door open, he turned to see who the poor, unlucky soul to come in late for Miss. Bitters' class was.

His eyes widened slightly when he saw it was Zim.

Zim was in his human disguise, the black wig and contact lenses, but he was wearing a brand new outfit.

He must have gone out and bought one after he had left Zim's base yesterday.

The said Irken was wearing a black shirt and skinny jeans, a black and silver belt, and a red denim vest that was unzipped. He was also wearing a pair of black boots almost similar to his old ones, only shorter, and was still wearing his black gloves.

Dib looked around and saw that some of the other students were either staring in shock or murmuring as the Irken closed the door behind him.

"Zim, you're-" started Miss. Bitters, but got interrupted.

"Yes yes I know, you pathetic old human. I'm late and I should feel ashamed of my existence as a normal human being and we're all gonna die someday, so there's no point in living anymore. We get it" said Zim aggressively, as he sat down at his desk and glared at the teacher.

Some of the students gasped.

There was only ONE other kid who dared talk back to Miss. Bitters with that much attitude.

Some say he was murdered.

Others say he was kidnapped and tortured.

All anyone knew for sure was this:

The kid had simply vanished the same exact day, directly after school.

Everyone stared up at the teacher in fright.

She only had a blank face.

She then turned and sat back down at her desk.

"Alright class. Turn to page 401 in your science textbook. We're going to learn about Chemistry today" she said, opening up her down textbook to the page.

Either she didn't care or she was filled with so much rage inside and was hiding it well.

Time skip

Dib walked into the cafeteria and looked around.

He spotted his sister, Gaz, already seated at one of the tables. She was playing on her Game Slave II.

She must have already finished eating so she could focus on her game.

Dib looked past her and spotted Zim.

He was poking at a pile of strange green goop that was being served for lunch.

Dib needed to talk to him about the armada.

He walked passed Gaz, who glanced up from her game momentarily, expecting him to sit down next to her.
She did a double take when she noticed he had walked passed her.

Confused, she paused her game and watched.

Over with Zim

Zim just poked at the strange green goop.