Ch.28

With Lard Nar 

The Vortian was in his room, getting some rest. 

Or at least trying to anyway. 

The wound Tak has caused on his ribs was stinging a lot. 

He winced when he tried to get more comfortable. Hissing from the pain, he sat up and placed a hand on the bandaged wound, trying to put less pressure on the wound. 

He hates the female Irken so much. 

If she were still here, he would return the favor and try killing HER. 

Startled, the Vortian looked up at the blinking green light from the home-made communicator as it blinked. 

The Vortian shook his head, quickly recovering. He got out of bed as fast as he could and dashed over to the communication device sitting on the desk across the room from him. 

Lard Nar quickly pushed the blinking red button on the device and watched as a holoscreen opened up above the device, showing an image of an alien with a robotic body and a brain floating above it, normally where the head would be. 

Lard Nar recognized this alien as one of the members who manned the controls on his ship. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember the aliens name. 

"Who are you. State you name and the reasons why you have attempted to hail the Resistance multiple times" said the alien brain thingy in a deep, gravelly voice that sounded almost robotic. 

"It's me! Lard Nar! I'm the leader of the Resisty! " stated Lard Nar, shocked that the alien doesn't remember him. 

The alien seemed to think before snapping his robotic fingers together as if he remembered something. 

"Oh yes, you're the annoying little Vortian who almost got us all killed!" said the alien brain thingy sarcastically. 

Lard Nar was puzzled and confused. 

"I-I.....I don't think-" started the Vortian, but was interrupted when the alien brain thingy yelled. 

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED A LEADER!?" yelled the alien brain thingy, slamming his robotic hands down on the armrests of the seat Lard Lar used to sit in. 

Lard Nar flinched back. 

"I was imprisoned by the Insectivides! I was held in a prison cell in one of their prison ships for almost a year!" said Lard Nar, growling in anger. 

The alien brain thingy glared at the Vortian on screen.

"Lies. Why are you on the planet Earth then?" demanded the alien brain thingy. 

"I was rescued by the Irkens! One of their leaders was sent to Moo-Ping 10, so the purple clad one took over and is now leading them on his own. He sent me to Earth so I could 'reform'" explained the Vortian, desperate to make him understand. 

The alien brain thingy scoffed. If he had eyes, he would have rolled them. 

"A likely story. You probably think you were a good leader, and I will be nice by saying you were doing the right thing on trying to feed us before actually attacking the Irkens because you CARED about us. But really, you had NO plan of attack. And when you disappeared, we had no leader, so I took over. We attacked over 300 Irken drop ships before they could make it to their destinations and stole whatever was being carried. We managed to kidnap one Invader, and imprisoned most of them on an unnamed planet that doesn't yet belong to the Irken empire. We KILLED and EXECUTED everyone who dared try to escape" said the alien brain thingy darkly.