Ch.22

Tallest Purple was standing in the middle of the large room, glaring down at Sizz-Lorr and Tak, who were both sitting on two seperate chairs. There was a large screen behind Purple.

Dib, Gaz, Zim, Skoodge, Gir and Minimoose were nearby, Zim having given Gir a coloring book and headphones to keep him occupied.

"Tak, Sizz-Lorr, this is a recording from what happened on THAT day" said Purple, moving off to the side and gesturing to the large screen behind him.

The two sat in silence, looking up at the screen in anticipation.

The screen flashed on before showing an image of the Trial Room back on Irk.

It showed Zim in the middle of the Trial Room, Tallest Red speaking, but there was no sound. It shows Red bursting out in laughter before commanding the three Control Brains to activate Zim's Era II Irken Invader Programing. The recording showed Zim's PAK changing from red to blue, twitching as the programing erased his memories and took full control of him. The video then showed a hologram of Tallest Miyuki appearing out of his PAK, commanding him. After disappearing, Zim was shown slaughtering almost all of the Irken Soldiers, who Red had commanded to protect him.

Tak gasped when the recording showed Zim killing her in cold-blooded murder. If Zim had killed her two months ago, then why was she alive? How could this be?

"As you can see, Tallest Red locked me up because I didn't want to kill Zim. So, while I was locked up, I discovered a hidden room in this ship, the Massive 1.0. This is the ship Tallest Miyuki and Spork had used before they both died, and the Massive 2.0 was built. He had the Control Brains activate an unknown programming found inside of Zim's PAK. Zim's memories had been erased to make room for the programing, and he went crazy, slaughtering almost all of the Irken Soldiers that Red had sent to try and stop him. Luckily, Dib and Skoodge had arrived and managed to hold him off until me, Gaz, and Gir had made it in time for me to use a Hand-Held PAK reseter to reset his PAK and restore his memories" explained Purple, gesturing to the screen.

He then turned to Tak and scowled.

"Unfortunately for you Tak, Zim had indeed killed you. But luckily your PAK, and all the others, had survived. I had them all shipped to the Vortian Science Facility 8 so they could clone you new bodies. What we didn't count on was you escaping" said Purple, narrowing his eyes and glaring at the female Irken.

Tak shrank down, now feeling terrible for what she had done.

The screen flashed on to an image showing Tallest Miyuki now.

"This is what I found when I was locked up in one of the prisoner cells that used to be a Vortian/Irken living area. It was a secret lab that belonged to Tallest Miyuki" said Purple.

Sizz-Lorr and Tak sat and watched as each and every one of Tallest Miyuki's videos played, showing the process and testing of the her Prototype PAK that she and Prisoner-777 were working together to make.

Eventually, it showed the final two videos.

The second to last one showing them Zim being born, and being given the Prototype PAK that Tallest Miyuki had designed. The final video showed Tallest Miyuki meeting at the science facility to see the progress of her prototype before his creation went crazy and killed her by swallowing her whole.

"As you can see, Tallest Miyuki had kept this a secret from everyone, including Tallest Spork. The only other alien she shared her secret to was with Prisoner-777, who even helped her build the PAK. Zim's PAK was NOT defective like we all though. It was the prototype for the new Era II Irken Invader PAKs. Tallest Miyuki had explained all the new features to it as well" said Purple.