Ch.37

With Zim and Lard Nar 

The two disguised aliens were running through the city, trying to look for the two missing minions. 

Zim was muttering to himself angrily as they ran. 

Lard Nar could only hear a few of those things he was muttering, such as ‘useless imcompetant’ and ‘idiotic, brainless Vortian’. 

Lard Nar wanted SO badly to beat the Irken up for calling his those things. 

Lard Nar shook his head and continued running though. 

It was his fault the two robotic minions disappeared in the first place anyway. He shouldn't have left them for a couple of minutes. How was HE supposed to know leaving Gir on his own would cause such big disasters? 

The again, if Minimoose was with Gir, then maybe he could stop the SIR unit from doing anything too serious. 

The spots on Zims PAK blinked blue before Hologram Miyuki spoke out loud. 

“I scored through the entire city’s security footage, mostly the camera located outside of the establishments. It appears Gir and Minimoose went down Jackson street before turning left of Brook street. From there, they entered a burger restaurant” explained Hologram Miyuki. 

The two aliens ran down the street, on their way to the burger place. 

Luckily there weren’t many people out today, for everyone was still in work until a few hours later. 

Making it to the restaurant, the two stopped and looked around. 

“Alright. Where did they go next?” asked Zim. 

He knew that taking the same path the two minions took would take longer rather than just going straight after them, but he wanted to assess the damage Gir caused.

“They left the restaurant a few minutes later, and continued down Brook street before hopping in a cab” explained Hologram Miyuki. 

“A CAB!?” screamed Zim in anger. 

“Yes. Luckily, I am able to analyze the license plate. Searching for matching license plate…. ...found it! The got off in front of the museum” said Hologram Miyuki. 

“Alright, and how long ago was that?” asked Zim, the two running down the street. 

“The time provided from the museums security camera reads 11:47am, meaning that was only half an hour ago” said Hologram Miyuki. 

“Good. Maybe they didn’t go too far” said Zim, huffing. 

“My Little Star, the base computer has just informed me of a transmissions from Tallest Purple. It appears there is going to be a gathering of all of Irks alleys, and Tallest Purple would like the Heroes of Irk to attend, along with the Invaders. You are to call back Tallest Purple in exactly two hours. He wants to know if you are available to attend the gathering, which will be located on Irks convention planet, Conventia. ” explained Hologram Miyuki. 

“WHAT!?” said Zim, startled. 

Zim was so shocked by the news that he almost didn’t see the open sewer cover only a few feet in front of him.

Luckily, Lard Nar saw it before the Irken could fall into the sewer. 

The Vortian quickly grabbed Zims arm and pulled him away from the opened sewer entrance as they continued running down the street. 

“Thanks Lard Nar” said Zim, smiling in gratitude.

The Vortian just smiled and nodded back, happy to help.