Ch.15

Zim heard a ship landing just outside of his base.

Knowing who it was, Zim put his tools down and reattached his PAK to his back. He was fixing the laser in one of the mechanical spider legs, for it had gotten damaged somehow.

Exiting the elevator, Zim walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Skoodge on the other side.

"Skoodge-" started Zim, but was interrupted.

"ZIIIIIIIIIMMMMM!!!!" shouted Skoodge in happiness, wrapping his arms around the short Irken.

Zim was gasping for air, unable to breath because of how tight Skoodge was hugging him.

Finally, Skoodge let him go, leaving him to stagger and regain his balance after almost getting choked to death by a hug.

Catching his breath, Zim straightened and regained his posture.

"Skoodge, it is nice seeing you again after two months. I heard from Tallest Purple that you were taking a vacation and had been sent here to Earth to stay with me until Tallest Purple finds a new planet for you" said Zim, looking at the chubby Irken.

"Yah, they've all been hard, some even....scary....But I'm glad I can get a break from invading for a while. Tallest Purple is the best!" said Skoodge, smiling.

Zim smiled and nodded.

He then frowned and looked over Skoodge's shoulder and glared at the ship that was parked in the middle of the street.

"Skoodge" said Zim, turning his attention to the chubby Irken.

"Yah?" asked Skoodge, confused.

Zim turned his attention back to the ship and just glared at it.

Skoodge, confused as to what Zim was looking at, turned and saw his ship in the middle of the street.

"What's wrong with my ship?" he asked, scratching his head in confusion.

Zim sigh in agitation.

"Well we can't have any pathetic humans seeing your ship, unless you want to be worshipped by insane mortal humans who believe aliens are some sort of god that will grant them anything they wish if they pleased them. Believe me Skoodge, I've been through that, and it was NOT fun" said Zim, chuckling dryly.

Skoodge then realized what he meant.

"OH!" said Skoodge, now panicked.

Zim scoffed.

"Computer!" demanded Zim.

"Ugghhh....What?" asked the computer in an annoyed voice. 

Zim didn't seem to catch the tone of voice, or just didn't care.

"Computer, hide Skoodge's ship in the hanger with my ship please" commanded Zim.

"Fine..." said the computer, sighing in defeat.

Zim had actually said please.

A robotic cable arm snaked its way from the opened roof of Zim's base, grabbing Skoodge' ship and pulling it into the hanger before closing again.

"Thank you computer" said Zim, smiling.

A few minutes later and Skoodge was sitting on Zim's sofa next to Gir, looking around the room in awe as the SIR unit just sat there and watched his show.

Zim walked in and stood just in front of Skoodge, making sure not to get in the way of the TV.

The last thing he needed was Gir having another tantrum because Zim had accidentally gotten in the way of the TV while he was watching his favorite show.