Ch.32

With Lard Nar 

The Vortian was hunched over, working on reconfiguring the Game Slave that he found in Gaz’s Game Slave carried she had brought. 

He wasn’t using any tools, which made it harder for the Vortian to create the telecom device. 

Wiping the sweat off his forehead, the Vortian smiled and held up the now Game Slave turned telecom device. 

He had used the Game Slave and used some of the parts from the ceiling panel. 

He peeked over the edge and saw that the girl was still asleep soundly, breathing gently. 

He leaned back and clicked a button on the telecom device, activating it. 

The bottom screen now showed a map of space, showing the Vortian where all the ships and planets were located within a pretty far distance. 

Lard Nar zoomed in on a pretty large formation that was ten solar systems away, smiling when he saw that the label above the formation read “Res-01”. 

That was the callsign for the Resistance.

He should know because HE created it. 

Lard Nar had the indicator hover of the callsign and clicked a button on the Game Slave, sending an unknown transmission to the fleet. 

The top screen flashes on before revealing an image of the new leader of the Resistance. 

The stupid robotic alien brain thingy. 

“YOU AGAIN!?” yelled the brain thingy, glaring (or appearing to glare) at the Vortian. 

Lard Nar panicked and quickly shushed the brain thingy, scared that the girl would wake up. 

“I’ve got information for you, in exchange for something back” said Lard Nar, whispering quietly. 

“What kind of information?” asked the Brain thingy, intrigued. 

“I know the Irken Empire’s weakness, and in exchange for this information, I want YOU to step down as leader and give that position back to ME” said Lard Nar harshly, making sure to keep his voice down. 

The alien brain thingy thought about it for a minute before his floating brain head nodded in agreement. 

“Very well. Tell me, what is their weakness?” asked the alien brain thingy. 

“An Irken’s PAK is like a computer system. If we were to create a virus and infect the PAKs by using a wireless transmitter, that virus would be able to corrupt their PAK information, killing them from the inside!” explained Lard Nar, smirking. 

The brain thingy was shocked by this revelation. 

“Fascinating! I will immediately have a team of technicians and scientists create a virus that will infect the PAKs right away. And as promised, I shall step down as leader. Tell us where your location is, and I will have the Resistance come to you” said the brain thingy. 

“We’re heading to Irk right now. I don’t know how long, but if I get the chance, I’ll tell you. I’m-” said Lard Nar, but stopped when he heard Zim’s voice speaking to another Irken coming closer to the room. 

“-I gotta go” said Lard nar quickly before shutting off the transmission and closing the Game Slave, and hiding it under the pillow quickly before laying down and pretending to sleep.

“Thank you again for clarifying with me the estimate time of arrival. You are dismissed” said Zim, nodding a thanks to the Irken guard who had escorted him back to the room.