ch.11

With Red and Tak

The Massive had finally arrived on Irk.

The hatch opened up and a walkway was extended down to the ground.

There was a growing crowd of Irkens gathering near the foot of the ramp.

Some were murmuring and whispering in confusion, wondering why the old Massive was being flown.

It was supposed to be in the hanger and had been decommissioned after Tallest Spork's death.

Tallest Red exit the large, but smaller than the new Massive, ship. Following close behind him was Tak, wearing her tinted helmet, her SIR unit, Mimi, by her side.

Following after them were the Irken Invaders.

Tallest Red stopped and raised his arms.

"My fellow Irkens! I bring to you all, TRAGIC news! Tallest Purple had been MURDERED by the TREACHEROUS defect, Traitor Zim!" Announced Red dramatically.

There was a chorus of gasps and screams of shock.

"Yes, it is true. Traitor Zim had somehow managed to sneak aboard the Massive, not this one but the other one, while it was getting repairs. I WATCHED in horror as the Traitor stabbed Tallest Purple through his PAK with two of his mechanical spider legs. Because of the dangers of these legs, all Irkens who do have them are to report to one of the Irken Hospitals to have them removed emediatly" explained Red.

He then turned and gestured up the ramp.

"NOW THEN! I give you, TRAITOR ZIM!!!!" Shouted Red.

Two Irken Guards appeared at the threshold of the ship, both guiding Zim down the ramp.

"Traitor Zim will be deactivated immediately after the Control Brains go through his Memory Cell. He will finally be dead, after so long!" Shouted Red.

The crowd of Irkens cheered.

Zim could only lower his head in shame, closing his eyes.

He didn't want to face the rest of Irk.

He sigh as he was lead to the Trial Room, where the Control Brains were.

With Dib and the others

"Alright you stinking humans, Irken, and robotic robots. Welcome to Irk, home planet of the Irkens" Announced Tak's ship.

Dib snorted as he woke up.

He stretched his arms and yawned.

He looked out the front window and gasped.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Dib, amazed.

He was finally going to see Zim's home planet.

"Wow! We made it back to my home planet!" Exclaimed Skoodge.

Oh right.

Skoodge is here.

The planet was huge and appeared to be a mixture of red and purple. It had a giant mechanical ring circling the atmosphere with multiple ships of different sizes parked around it.

"Alright everyone. That outer ring is as far as I can go. You will all immediately be beamed down to the surface of Irk. Find your filthy friend, Zim, and get him out of there. I will see if I can find another trailer to carry at least three of you. I still don't see why the robots had to come though" said Tak's ship in annoyance, flying in a cruising speed before parking between two other Invader ships.