Ch.12

With Dib and Skoodge

Dib and Skoodge were running towards the Trial Room.

Dib had the holographic disguise device that made him look like an Irken. He didn't want anyone to find out he's a human.

The two halted in their tracks, suddenly hearing a loud, shrill scream in pain and agony.

"What was that!?" asked Skoodge, confused and scared.

"Someone must be in trouble! That came from the Trial Room! Let's go!" exclaimed Dib, worried that they might be too late.

If only they knew what had happened.

With Tallest Red

Red staggered back, scared and frightened for his life, and the life of every Irken in the room.

Red had watched in horror as Zim killed Tak.

Only, Zim wasn't acting like himself.

It was that Programing!

Red had no idea what it was, and why Zim had it.

It confused him even more when that hologram of Tallest Miyuki appeared and gave Zim orders to take over the planet he was currently on.

Irk.

Zim had been glaring down at Tak's dead body. She only lay there, unmoving.

Zim stood up straighter, turning his head and narrowing his glowing blue eyes at the Tallest.

Red staggered back in fright.

Zim was NOT acting like himself.

"GUARDS! PROTECT ME! PROTECT YOUR ALMIGHTY TALLEST! THIS TRAITOR MURDERED TALLEST PURPLE, AND NOW HE'S AFTER ME!!!" shouted Red, pointing an accusing finger at Zim.

A bunch of guards jumped out from the crowd of Irkens who were running out of the Trial Room, trying to escape before they themselves get killed. The guards all surrounded Zim, drawing their weapons and pointing them at the re-programed Irken.

"HALT TRAITOR!" shouted one of the senior guards.

Now that Tak was dead, the senior guard was now in charge of the Irken Guard.

Zim just cocked his head to the side, still glaring.

He glared straight at Tallest Red, ignoring the guards.

Red gulped.

Zim dashed forward, extending his robot spider legs and using them to run, dodging the lasers that are being shot as the guards tried to shoot him. As he dodged between the guards, he used his spider legs to slash at the guards, stabbing and slicing them.

Some guards screamed in pain as they fell to the floor, dead. Others clutched their open wounds, falling to their knees, unable to stand as the crazed Irken dodged every single bullet they shot at him.

Tallest Red was stunned.

Zim was too fast!

He watched in horror as the guards were all slaughtered, their blood raining down everywhere.

With Dib and Skoodge

The Irken and human in disguise both ran into the Trial Room, managing to get past the large crowd of Irkens who were running out of the room.

The two stopped, staring in shock at the sight that beheld them.

There were dead Irken Soldiers everywhere. Some were still alive, clutching their open, bleeding wounds in pain.