Ch.38

With Keef 

The orange haired boy was sitting on his sofa, trying to remember Zims phone number. 

Dang it! 

How did he forget the phone number? 

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the SIR unit in disguise started making noise. 

Keef looked down at the cage and saw that the green dog was banging on the bars, screaming loudly. 

“Hey!” said Keef, catching the SIR units attention. 

Gir stopped banging and screaming and looked up at Keef, startled. 

“Stop it” said Keef simply, going back to his thoughts. 

Gir being Gir, of course, he didn’t stop. 

The SIR unit in disguise continued to scream his head off, banging on the bars loudly, trying to get out of the cage. 

Keef’s eye twitches, starting to get annoyed by the loud noises. 

How can a small green dog make so much noise! 

Was he even barking, or was that screaming!? 

Do dogs even scream!?

If you’re wondering how the orange haired boy found the two minions in the first place, here’s the answer: 

He found the two coming out of the woods and just happened to be passing by a pet shop. He had quickly ran in and stole a cage before swooping in and trapping them inside. The green dog had panicked and started screaming, but fell asleep 0.3 seconds later. 

Now, Keef was starting to get annoyed. 

He was trying to remember Zims phone number so he could tell him about his two minions, but at the same time he couldn’t focus because the green dog was screaming, and the purple space moose was awfully silent. 

Keef was about to start yelling at the disguised SIR unit, but was startled when the front door was blasted open, evaporating into ash. 

Keef turned and saw two laser legs going back in Zim’s PAK, the two disguised aliens standing at the doorway, glaring at the boy. 

“ZIM!” screamed Keef excitedly, smiling wide when he saw the green kid. 

Zim didn’t say anything as he walked over to the cage and unlocked it, letting the two minions out. 

“MASTA! I love you” said Gir, wrapping his arms around Zim in a tight hug. 

Zim smiled, looking down at his SIR unit. 

“Yes, yes. I know Gir” said Zim, patting the SIR units head. 

Gir let go and dashed over to the Vortian in disguise, giving him a tight hug too. 

“I sorry Nixxy” said Gir, smiling at the Vortian. 

“My name’s Lard Nar” said the Vortian in disguise, scowling down at the SIR unit. 

Zim shook his head, happy to have his minions back. 

“Thank you for sending that SOS to Hologram Miyuki Minimoose” said Zim, looking up at the floating purple space moose. 

Minimoose squiked happily, smiling at his master. 

Zim then scowled and turned to the orange haired boy. 

“You kidnapped my pets” said Zim darkly. 

Lard Nar gulped and stood back. 

Who knows what the Irken would do when he’s angry.